Max Payne 3 Getting Cheater Internment Camps

Daniel Allsopp

Mar 30, 2011
This is a stroke of genius, I'd love to see this in more games! It gives the hackers a taste of their own medicine and shows them what would happen if hacking was allowed to go unchecked.

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
Just don't tell the hackers they have been placed in the cheating pool. Then when they start screaming because everyone is hacking and they are no longer killing everyone, we can laugh at them more.

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
This is how you deal with cheaters. Everyone wins including the cheaters. now they can compete over who's the best cheater.
I have to mention that valve already did this way back when they created VAC. people who are caught hacking in valve's multi-player games are banned from using any VAC-enabled servers and can only play on unsecured servers from then on.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Doom972 said:
This is how you deal with cheaters. Everyone wins including the cheaters. now they can compete over who's the best cheater.
I have to mention that valve already did this way back when they created VAC. people who are caught hacking in valve's multi-player games are banned from using any VAC-enabled servers and can only play on unsecured servers from then on.
why does Valve have to be so good? Probably all the Australianimun they have

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
VladG said:
That is awesome. Kinda reminds me of George Carlin's bit about walling off rectangular states and the 4 groups that have to go

The man was a genius. They should do that; have separate servers for aim-botters and speed hackers, then occasionally send one over into one of the other quarantined servers without warning.

I think they should do the same with pro baseball; instead of making it a government issue, they should just have some sort of mutant league where all the juicers play against each other. It would certainly be more entertaining than regular baseball...especially when it comes to the 5th inning roid-rage bat battle.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Clearing the Eye said:
Just don't tell the hackers they have been placed in the cheating pool. Then when they start screaming because everyone is hacking and they are no longer killing everyone, we can laugh at them more.
sneaky! I like it

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Wow, why has nobody thought of this before? It's actually pretty damn effective. You could have hack power tournaments. WHICH AIMBOT IS THE MOST ACCURATE?

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Is it possible as a non-cheater to go on that server and cheat as well? For a change of pace?
I hope it is.

But even if not -- this is the best way to deal with cheaters.

Roboto

Nov 18, 2009
Evil Smurf said:
Rednog said:
Why make a joke on Australia?
They have enough problems with that giant murderous wasteland on one side and the deadliest inhabitants of the ocean on the other side.
We (Australians) are born with more chest hair and balls then regular men so we can live and thrive here.
Yet, smaller pants? (trousers IDK what you are calling them nowaday, the ones that go over the boxers)

Murmur95

Sep 18, 2008
This appeared as a moral dilemma 'cause at first
It was weird how I swore to eliminate the worst
Of the plague that devoured humanity it's true
I was vague on the how so how can it be that you
Have shown me the light

It's a brand new day and the sun is high
All the birds are singing that you're gonna die
How I hesitated now I wonder why
It's a brand new day

All the times that you beat me unconscious I'll forgive
All the crimes incomplete listen honestly I'll live
Mr. Cool Mr. Right Mr. Know-It-All is through
Now my future's so bright and I owe it all to you
Who showed me the light

It's a brand new me I've got no remorse
Now the water's rising but I know the course
I'm gonna shock the world gonna show Bad Horse
It's a brand new day

And Penny will see the evil in me
Not a joke not a dork not a failure
And she may cry but her tears will dry
When I hand her the keys to a shiny new Australia

Apr 5, 2008
Sorry, what? I have no idea what this is about. Cheating in Max Payne 3? It has multiplayer then? What's the issue exactly/what are people doing that they shouldn't be? Console or PC? Isn't it VAC protected on Steam?

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
Murmur95 said:
This appeared as a moral dilemma 'cause at first
It was weird how I swore to eliminate the worst
Of the plague that devoured humanity it's true
I was vague on the how so how can it be that you
Have shown me the light

It's a brand new day and the sun is high
All the birds are singing that you're gonna die
How I hesitated now I wonder why
It's a brand new day

All the times that you beat me unconscious I'll forgive
All the crimes incomplete listen honestly I'll live
Mr. Cool Mr. Right Mr. Know-It-All is through
Now my future's so bright and I owe it all to you
Who showed me the light

It's a brand new me I've got no remorse
Now the water's rising but I know the course
I'm gonna shock the world gonna show Bad Horse
It's a brand new day

And Penny will see the evil in me
Not a joke not a dork not a failure
And she may cry but her tears will dry
When I hand her the keys to a shiny new Australia
For that reference you have earned an honorary PhD in Horribleness.

OT: I think this is a clever idea. Pure hacked matches could well be interesting to watch, and it keeps that crap out of the normal players games. They should have done this with D3 rather than using the banhammer. Stick all the gold farmers and item dupers in one server where they have no one to sell their duped items and gold to.

captcha: teh inter webs

skywolfblue

Jul 17, 2011
Poetic justice!

All games should feature this solution. Gives cheaters a taste of their own medicine.