May Deals: Witcher III 30% Off, Warlords of Draenor 40% Off

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
May Deals: Witcher III 30% Off, Warlords of Draenor 40% Off

Nintendo 3DS) - $7.99.
List is $20. Deal expires May 23.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from weekly [http://www.dealzon.com] for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Is that Witcher 3 deal from a legitimate source? I remember hearing about the Green Man deal being a shady source, so while I'd love to buy the game, I want to make sure CDPR gets their money. Also, will the website connect with my GOG account so that the copy is on that, or do I just get it from that site?

w23eer

Mar 13, 2014
Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend is half price (14 euros) on Steam until tomorrow (or the day after, depending on your region). For any Europeans wanting to play, the EU region lock was lifted a few days ago so it's available to you guys too!

It's weird how ArcSys or H2 haven't really advertised it but there you go...

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
klaynexas3 said:
Is that Witcher 3 deal from a legitimate source? I remember hearing about the Green Man deal being a shady source, so while I'd love to buy the game, I want to make sure CDPR gets their money. Also, will the website connect with my GOG account so that the copy is on that, or do I just get it from that site?
They give you a redemption code that lets you 'purchase' it on GOG for $0.00 I did the preorder through the dlgamer site a week or so ago and it all seemed perfectly legit.

Colt47

Oct 31, 2012
I'd go for the witcher 3 deal, but I'm a sucker for a good standard physical edition with actual worthwhile goods in it like a soundtrack and map.