May I have seconds, please?

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Gralian said:
I'm absolutely itching for a Persona 5. Best series ever. 3 will always be my favourite. I'm really hoping for Atlus to release a Persona 5 for the ps3 at some point rather than re-release titles for the psp.
This. I want to be able to sink in shitload of hours more into a new persona game with a new story ^_^

Until then I guess I just gotta stick with those I have and SMT: Imagine (yes, it's an mmo, so what? It's great)

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
A proper sequel to Age of Empires 2 would be good. And a second Age of Mythology would go down nicely too. Age of empires 3 just wasn't that great.

Also, Sequels to games such as Oni, Shadow of the Colossus would do nicely as well.

Provided they actually improve the game the second time round, I have no problem with sequels.

RobfromtheGulag

May 18, 2010
I guess the cynical answer would be No. If something is currently good a sequel is likely to mess it up.

The one exception might be what they're doing with Bioshock, or have been doing with Final Fantasy -- just keep the name and some key elements and rework the rest.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Nice to see that there are more Swedish battle Royale fans here!

But one thing puzzles me; why do you say you want more The Warriors when there is more The Warriors for you to have? You haven't read the book yet, after all. (I have, it's really good.)

Aug 26, 2008
More of The Darkness (the band). DK3 is a given. Uhh a proper sequel to Supreme Commander would've been nice. A Syndicate remake would be beyond amazing but they'd most likely fuck that up. More Stubbs the zombie. More expansions for Sins of a Solar Empire. Another Time Splitters please. Even MORE Total War, can never have enough war (yeah I know, Shogun BUT MOAR) uhhhhh. More large scale RTSs in general would be good. Less of this small scale stuff straight forward 90s style stuff *cough* SC2 *cough* what?

EDIT: Am I really the only person on the entire planet who didn't like Battle Royale?! What's going on there anyway.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
[dont yell at me im about to mention a book over a video game] now i hate most books. heck the only reading i currently do is here on the escapist reading...98% of the articles and choice pieces i find intresting that pop up on my cnn bar in google, and its very rare i really love something...interisting YES...but nothing where i will hold it dear to my heart. Enders Game by Scott orson card (i think is his name) i have read Enders Game and Enders Shadow, but i would really like to know for sure(or them to make more) books about that. The books just...soo perfectly captured my immagination making me wish i was Ender..and also making me wish i was Bean. Even with there lives before meeting each other they are both amasingly brilliant people and they way they rise and understand what's going on around them is amazing. IF THEY DID MAKE MORE OF THOES BOOKS SOMEONE LINK....i havnt read a good book since....well...thoes 2 that i read in...3ed? 6th? grade? idk...and now im in college..sooo yeah..

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
A true sequel to Crimson Skies would be nice.

Even though it's impossible, I'd have loved to see a add on pack for The Saboteur that allowed you to raid airfields and steal either a Messerchmitt for some aerial action or a Stuka for some serious installation destroying (with 109s on your tail, naturally)

Borntolose

Aug 18, 2008
Zhukov said:
Borntolose said:
I would like to have another few seasons of Firefly. It's a pity that Fox cancelled it after only half a season, it's just so damn good.
Wasn't that about eight years ago?

Don't you think it's time to move on?
Well, even 8 years after the show was cancelled, stuff still keeps coming out. I am however aware that there probably never will be a second season.

SometingStupid

Dec 6, 2009
Hogs of War HD? Not sure if anybody actually played this (it's still got a bit of a fanbase and a PC emulator) Would love to see the pigs in a nice HD enviroment. I don't really care whether it's a remake or a sequel but it would still be nice to see. MultiPlayer would work really well too.

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Hey LucasArts. I hate to tell you this, but you only ever had 3 good series of Star Wars video games. Now KotOR I understand but WHERE IN THE HELL IS STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT III AND REPUBLIC COMMANDER II!? What the Hell have you been doing?

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
Oh, wow, this could turn in quite the rant...
But I'll try to hold back.

- A new Shin Megami Tensei.
NOT a new Devil Summoner, NOT a new Digital Devil Saga, NOT a new Persona - or any of the other spin-offs for that matter. I want Shin Megami Tensei 4, dammit! I want to go around asking demons to join me, I want to fight side by side with all my demon buddies and I want to walk in a post-apocalyptic world, experiencing a twisted story and continue building my personal demon army through evolution and fusion.

- A remake of the third Shadow Hearts game.
I don't want it to look ANYTHING like Shadow Hearts: From The New World. Just, you know, forget that From The New World ever existed and make a third Shadow Hearts game that can actually be called 'a bloody Shadow Hearts game'!!!

- Legaia 3.
Legend of Legaia was a magnificent (and underrated) RPG. The sequel, not as much. So how 'bout we pull the ol' Devil May Cry trick and make the third one worthwhile again? I want my Seru back, I tell you!

- Sin City 2.
Books, games AND movies, right? Well, I want to know what's taking Robert Rodriguez so long to make SC2 a reality? What you say? Machete and Predators? Oh, okay then...

- Jak 4.
Seriously, I could drive a truck through the plot holes of the Jak & Daxter story in its current condition. Time to explain a couple things, says I!

- TimeSplitters 4.
Aw, come on, I don't even NEED to explain this one, do I?!

- Rayman 4.
F*ck them stupid rabbits, I want something like Rayman 2: The Great Escape or Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc! There are few enough platformers as it is...

- Final Fantasy X-3
Naw, I'm just messin' with ya :)

However, I wouldn't mind a REZ 2, Maximo 3 and Zone Of The Enders 3.
As for the length of the rant... Meh, could've been worse.

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
The_ModeRazor said:
Funkysandwich said:
-snip
Also, Oni
-snip-
Many, many tiems this. An early Bungie game, and it was completely fucking awesome.
I only ever played the demo, because by the time I got my hands on it the game was already pretty old, but I played it more than once, and that's more than I can say for most demos. It was awesome for its time. It just needed a bit more to be perfect. Much more fun then halo.