Meanwhile...

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Literal what... I really don't see how someone would think that at all. Unless their mindset was stuck in the gutter in the first place...

Also it looks like it's night outside the window in the office. If this is meanwhile everything is happening shouldn't it be day?

His expression made me laugh though.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I've never heard of anyone doing that before, of course they will be now. Thanks for that. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go scrub my brain out.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
See, when it comes to Kotik and Riccitello, the only proper words to follow "blasts" are "with shotgun."

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
If I may ask, did you change art styles again? It seems... dirtier? Is that the proper way of describing it?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Yeah. now that you mention it I do see "blasts" in headlines a lot. I like the new avatar btw.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
This one made me laugh. Definitely doing that with every article. Hell, I use Facebook mostly for sharing cool news with friends, I'm sure I'll get the chance soon enough.
I like Elliot's Slice shirt too.

DaRigger420

Jun 26, 2010
Nile McMorrow said:
Also it looks like it's night outside the window in the office. If this is meanwhile everything is happening shouldn't it be day?
If you will recall Erin started her current adventure at a bar getting drunk and playing on her DS. If this is what is happening while she is on her way to the bar-fight and subsequent window-dive, then the side story would naturally have to start at the same time period.

..and yes, there is not enough mental-floss in the world to remove the images this comic has now placed in my head. CURSE YOU CORY AND GREY!!!!!!!!

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
I don't think I ever made that association when I read "blasts" in a headline. But from now on, I probably will. Thanks for that.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
DaRigger420 said:
Nile McMorrow said:
If you will recall Erin started her current adventure at a bar getting drunk and playing on her DS. If this is what is happening while she is on her way to the bar-fight and subsequent window-dive, then the side story would naturally have to start at the same time period.
Ah but if you remember the events that occurred prior to Erin going to the bar, namely the fight at Elliot's house followed by Erin being chucked out of said house, happened after work had finished as well as at night. Also the logical assumption would be that Elliot would not return work in the dead of night after the fight as his working day had already ended. Ergo this 'Meanwhile' is happening whilst Erin is being hung out the window or a short moment beforehand. Additionally, I'm fairly sure that even if this 'Meanwhile' was happening as soon as Elliot had arrived at work then the sky still wouldn't be that dark. :D

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
I think she did that on purpose, because the imagery that always pops in my head is "with a verbal shotgun". Notice how Clutch didn't really realize it until after she told him.

TopazFusion said:
Blast you Mr Carter!
Oh god, what definition is he using?? D=

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
Yeah, I wouldn't mentally stick "with cum" on the end of that statement. Maybe "with a shot gun", though.