Meanwhile...

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
Ooo ooo Cracked had "Has the word Blast" as one of their ways to tell a BS political story in under 10 seconds thing ! They said when one side "blasts" the other it's basically acceptable mud slinging. =D The more you know !

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Never thought of it that way before, now it's in my brain forever........

I was kinda disappointed to see a delay in the already very slow moving storyline, but this gave me a chuckle and I guess a break from all the "serious stuff" is nice.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
lol, the last panel was great XD
that face.

also, new avatar Grey? i approve, seems more fitting given your nature on the forums

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I've never heard of such a phenomenon before this comic...and already it's in my mental junk bin just waiting to be deleted.

captcha = 'take umbrage' ... I don't think I take umbrage with this comic, I just don't really like these to begin with.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
I've never heard of anyone doing that before, of course they will be now. Thanks for that. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go scrub my brain out.
Zachary Amaranth said:
See, when it comes to Kotik and Riccitello, the only proper words to follow "blasts" are "with shotgun."
You guys took the words right out of my head. And is that blonde lady the same boss Erin and Elliot have in older strips? She looks different in both clothes & hairstyle.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Hehehe...yeah, I'm one of the people described. But it's less eye-terror for me as it is more ridiculous amounts of giggling, some nudge nudge, and a little bit of say-no-more. Though, while not wanting to go looking, I'm inclined to wonder if Kotick/Riticello slash fiction already exists, or if this comic is it's genesis...

Belated

Feb 2, 2011
It took a current drawing of... what is her name anyway? I'll just call her "boss".

Anyway, it took a current drawing of boss to make me realize that your art style has actually changed quite a bit [http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/70/70137.jpg] over time. You've gotten quite a bit more detailed. ("Boss" looks a little bit older too, but that's beside the point.)

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
"In the news, every death is 'tragic', every fire an "inferno", and every day 'that fateful day'."

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Belated said:
It took a current drawing of... what is her name anyway? I'll just call her "boss".

Anyway, it took a current drawing of boss to make me realize that your art style has actually changed quite a bit [http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/70/70137.jpg] over time. You've gotten quite a bit more detailed. ("Boss" looks a little bit older too, but that's beside the point.)
It's a marked improvement. I remember back when people complained about Erin having lips all of a sudden. People are odd.

Belated

Feb 2, 2011
maninahat said:
Belated said:

It's a marked improvement. I remember back when people complained about Erin having lips all of a sudden. People are odd.
Holy cow I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.