Mechanic - Resurrection - Who Asked For This?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Mechanic - Resurrection - Who Asked For This?

Mechanic: Resurrection is a sequel nobody asked for to the remake nobody wanted of a film nobody remembered. So, uh, yeah.

Read Full Article

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
For me, Statham is one of the last people in Hollywood who can do awesome action. He oozes bad ass unlike a whole lot of other people. As an actor, he is extremely one dimensional of course. He oozes the same bad ass he does in every movie he has ever been in. I'll check this out for no other reason than maybe I'm in the mood for a long drawn out shoot out where bad guys die way to easily. I think that is the definition of a power fantasy. But I did have to struggle to remember what the Mechanic was about from 2011 at work the other day. So, that part is mostly true. I actually feel his movies are ultimately forgettable but for the most part fun to watch. My experiencing self enjoys it all the time.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
The plot of this movie would've been more enjoyable if
A - All the below happened.
B - Jessica Alba's character remained working for the bad guy through out the movie.
C - They didn't have so many generic deaths by guns.
D - Tommy Lee Jones had a larger role.
Also I didn't see the first one. And I forgot why I didn't see it.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
See, I liked the original and I saw they remade it in 2011 and thought "it's probably bad", so I avoided it. I assumed they probably did it wrong. Since there is a sequel at all, I KNOW they got it wrong. :\

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
slo said:
I did. It was me all along.
Maybe not this specifically, but I've also got an open request for Statham action movies, sequels qualify.

Atratzu

Aug 14, 2016
I've never seen the first one, I don't intend to see this one. I've got too much other stuff to do.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Saw it already, liked it, would recommend. Disappointed Alba didn't kick more ass, but I liked the Hitman-esque setting up of "accidental" deaths, like the swimming pool one.