Meet the Real Medal of Honor Reboot Bearded Soldier

MR T3D

Feb 21, 2009
well, if the make the game realistic enough in story, then i say it would be pretty fucking amazing, if they can rope together a really good story.

*cautiously optimistic*

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
hazabaza1 said:
Wow. That's a fantastic beard. It will be a sad day if he dies on duty.
The beard is all powerful! Do not question its safety!

Anywho, their 'rebooting' Medal of Honour? Ergh, thats not going to end well... It started off great for its time, but quickly became stale.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
That man is the pinnacle of manliness.

We must all look up to him in awe.

Once a Human

Nov 9, 2009
Dude! My facial hair just pissed itself and is now cowering in shame of it's inadequacy like a cold day in the locker room.

That mans beard is a national treasure.

Apr 28, 2008
It seems as tyhough every "manly" protagonist with one of those pussy-ass 5 o'clock shadows just got put in their place. All hail the beard!

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
damn thats a cool looking soldier, do you reckon he carries a large axe around with him and charges into the battle with the song of his dwarven ancestors on his lips?

to be honest I just don't care about the Medal of Honour series...
I got really frustrated playing through Rising Sun because of the stop and shoot gameplay (didn't stop me completing it 2 times though)
so not even the son of grimnir can get me into that series again

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Jhereg42 said:
I think in Afganistan they grow the beards out as a bow to the local culture. I remember watching a special where they said tribal leaders have a hard time taken a man with no facial hair seriously.
This^ Or he may not be standing military, like black ops or delta. He could also be blackwater mercanary

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Will they have a side mission where I can groom my awesomeness?

He gets points for not looking like Turok (Yeah you Capt McTavish)

Roscoe_A

Aug 6, 2009
This strikes me to the point that that beard has to be a weapon of its own. That is the only way that he could be SO awesome!!!

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Funnily enough, my friend said when he saw the teaser "WTF? Vikings???"

I lol'd. We all lol'd. There was cake, you should have been there.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Virgil said:
That is indeed a beard to be feared and respected.
I know a lotta people will be iffy about MoD's return, and I was too even with the promo, but suddenly this is looking kinda badass w00t

edit: beards demand respect, see a Mr. Freeman

Psychophante

Nov 9, 2009
That is an inspirational beard! Makes me proud to have a beard, and gives me something to aspire to!