Meet Three More of Your Agents of Mayhem in this New Trailer

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Meet Three More of Your Agents of Mayhem in this New Trailer

The newly revealed team of three agents is known as "The Firing Squad."

With just about a month to go until the launch of Agents of Mayhem, Volition is showing off another team of agents from the upcoming action game. These three agents are known as "The Firing Squad."

The three agents are:

Scheherazade, described as, "Incredibly mobile and incredibly deadly Scheherazade fights with her sword or debilitating knives and has the speed to vanish only to reappear next to her target."
Oni, who, "radiates an aura of fear that weakens most enemies before he uses his pistols to deal a fatal shot."
Kingpin, who you might recognize as Saints Row's Pierce Washington, is "able to cover any situation with his machine gun, when the going gets tough, Kingpin calls down an irresistible musical force that lulls enemies into a sing-a-long they will never walk away from."

Agents of Mayhem is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on August 15.

[gallery=7562]

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
ffronw said:
Kingpin, who you might recognize as Saints Row's Pierce Washington, is "able to cover any situation with his machine gun, when the going gets tough, Kingpin calls down an irresistible musical force that lulls enemies into a sing-a-long they will never walk away from."
*Insert outrage that only Michael Clarke Duncan can be Kingpin & Benjamin King.*
followed by
*Insert outrage that Kingpin should only be a White Villain & that Benjamin King is also white*
followed by
*Insert drama between the two.*
ending with
*Insert DILIGAF? Got my Deadpool movie!*
Also I still don't see what is so exciting about AOM.

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
Jacked Assassin said:
ffronw said:
*Insert outrage that only Michael Clarke Duncan can be Kingpin & Benjamin King.*
followed by
*Insert outrage that Kingpin should only be a White Villain & that Benjamin King is also white*
followed by
*Insert drama between the two.*
ending with
*Insert DILIGAF? Got my Deadpool movie!*
Also I still don't see what is so exciting about AOM.
Eh, if the creators of Saints Row what to do something like SR4, but not have it be SR5 (because the rage of the hardcore fans) and have this be in the same universe...then fine. Let's just wait and see.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
ArcaneGamer said:
Eh, if the creators of Saints Row what to do something like SR4, but not have it be SR5 (because the rage of the hardcore fans) and have this be in the same universe...then fine. Let's just wait and see.
If I had to be positive about AOM I could always preorder it so I could team Gat with Kingpin & Yeti.

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
I'm havin
Gutsripper said:
I still have no idea what this game is exactly... looks fun though.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. With so many characters it seems hard to say if it's a single player game, but with all the enemies and stuff it doesn't seem like an online multiplayer, especially given what it seems to be showing.

It looks interesting but there just looks unfocused given we haven't seen what exactly the game IS.