Megaman series.Which one did you like?

goldlock02

Sep 5, 2009
Me personally the legend series.I like Megaman Zero too along with BattleNetwork.But not so much for that one.
So people
tell me what series ya like and why?oh and make up your own boss character.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Call me a sinner, but I loved playing the Battle Network series on GBA.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
I loved the BNW series, I realy did!

I disliked the whole plateformthingy, just not my thing, but the realtime/boardgame/strategy/luck/cardgame/collecter thing of BNW realy got me hooked, except BNW 4, it should be buried in the center of the earth, never to be dug up again...

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
Megaman X

It's such a tragic series... Once you fit the story from all the games..... poor Zero.

When I was a child I loved the "Battle Network" and I still do! Finished each "Megaman Battle Network" game in all the editions.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
All of them, I am a hopeless MegaMan fenatic and have pretty much enjoyed every Megaman game I've played. Legends gets major respect points for being so different, quirky, and awesome. Legends is what megaman should continue on to become, instead of being held back as a 2d game...not that there is anything wrong with that.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
AkJay said:
Oh yeah. And Zero series was awesome too, although might've been a bit too hard for some people.

Waiting for Megaman BN 1 remake on the DS...

super_mumbles

Sep 24, 2008
I was a huge fan of the dreaded Battle Network series a few years ago and even loved the cartoon.

I eventually stopped buying them after they changed the format of the games.
I hated those damn liberation missions.

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
AkJay said:
Great games. Underrated.

Original series-wise, 2 was my favourite. Legendary.

BarkBark

Aug 14, 2009
Legends... Seriously, where is the rest of the series.

Also battle the network is my guilty pleasure that I still play to this day. (Maybe it is just be but the undernet levels throughout the series is the hardest thing I have come across in any game)

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
-Seraph- said:
All of them, I am a hopeless MegaMan fenatic and have pretty much enjoyed every Megaman game I've played. Legends gets major respect points for being so different, quirky, and awesome. Legends is what megaman should continue on to become, instead of being held back as a 2d game...not that there is anything wrong with that.
ARSES! Ninja'd on the subject of my own damn avatar. :mad:

MML is probably my favorite series of all time. Both were awesome fun, had interesting stories, and were probably my introduction into the RPG world.

Also, Megaman X is amazing. I'm not too much into the later games in that series (5 and on), but the first few were awesome.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Never got into Megaman, I was too young to really follow it. However, I loved the Battle Network games. They're all I really know about Megaman, to be honest, though I haven't played any for quite some time...

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
The original series was what got me into the games, but X was what kept me there. I just really love the character designs and backstory accompanying the X series... Well, up to X5, anyway. That's the point at which Inafune had intended to end the series, which was why just about everything about it fit so well as a "big finish". X6, 7 and 8 were just awful.