Megan Fox wont be in Transformers 3

Neurowaste

Apr 4, 2008
The King of Rock and Roll said:
Too bad there's still going to be a transformers three.
This is off-topic but your Avatar almost made me shed a tear :( I just got the heaven and hell CD a week before he died...

Sep 6, 2009
Hazmatdeath said:
The King of Rock and Roll said:
Too bad there's still going to be a transformers three.
This is off-topic but your Avatar almost made me shed a tear :( I just got the heaven and hell CD a week before he died...
Ahh, I changed it right after he died as a tribute. I tried to get everybody else to but it failed, so yeah.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
The next movie should be more like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFZrL0x63c8

(I don't know how to get the video in the post)

Removing Megan fox puts us one step closer to a no human Transformers!
P.S. Optimus catches a MISSILE

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Snapekillsdumbledore said:
They would have to get rid of Shia Labeouf, add the dinobots and the insecticons, and get rid of Micheal Bay before i would give a shit about the new transformers
What if instead of Insecticons they added Predacons? Yessssssssssssss.....

niglett

Jul 17, 2009
3 things i can say about the transformers movies

why did optimus prime have to die?!?!?!

why is Megan Fox in any of the transformer movies?

and

laboooooof must die!!!!

Tobias Svalas

Apr 15, 2010
They would have to get rid of Shia Labeouf, add the dinobots and the insecticons, and get rid of Micheal Bay before i would give a shit about the new transformers
I agree on that one. Personally though, I think that Megan Fox was the least of the problems Transformers 2 had. I mean: Shia Labeouf, Michael Bay, Racist robots and Robot balls. Do I need to say more?

Atleast Ms. Fox was nice to look at :) (That's my opinion anyway)

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Tobias Svalas said:
Atleast Ms. Fox was nice to look at :) (That's my opinion anyway)
Until you see her thumbs.
Seriously.

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
I liked both the Transformers movies. They weren't my favorite but still. It'll be weird without her in the third one. It's not necessarily a bad thing but different.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Tuddle said:
Yes! Way To Go Michael Bay!
I know, i'm quite happy myself. Any human character leaving (aside from John Turturro) would be a good thing, would mean we get to see more of what we want. You know, giant fucking robots kicking the shit outta each other in HD.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
What's this? Micheal Bay actually making a choice that benifits his movie? Are the oceans running with blood or are their frogs raining from the sky anywhere?

Samus Aaron

Apr 3, 2010
For those of you who are criticizing Michael Bay as a crappy director, you need to understand something: Michael Bay does not make movies. He clumps together two hours worth of random action clips that are remotely related to each other via a "plot" and makes millions of dollars off it. He knows what people want, so he bases his movies on exactly this. Similarly, Megan Fox is not an actor in the Transformers series either (and likely every other movie she's appeared in,) she's just eye candy to satisfy the sex-charged audiences that watch these movies. I've said thais before, and I'll say it again: as much as I loathe Michael Bay, he's a frikkin genius when it comes to selling movies.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
While this is good news...I wonder, am I the only one on this website who just watches these movies to see giant robots beating the mechanical shit out of each other? And yes Hubilub, before you start, I know, I'm never the only one. ;)

FourEyedPandora

May 7, 2010
Well, I don't like the Transformer series, but at least they're taking a step in the right direction. Megan Fox isn't a good actress at all.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
The real problem with Transformers is Michael Bay. Maybe putting Megan Fox in the director's chair might get a better result.