Memorable Anime Quotes

Boletes Net

Nov 9, 2010
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. - Gundam wing endless waltz.

TwoSidesOneCoin

Dec 11, 2010
Boletes Net said:
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. - Gundam wing endless waltz.
More Gundam Wing?!

I play my trap card, (that fucking line could easily be a memorable qoute, its uttered almost every single fucking match on Yugioh!) and counter with:

Sit Boy!

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I liked Tomoya Okazaki's quote like it would say in my pic

Tomoya: Lucky! I'll be sure to stab you well.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
"Please......have gone home already."

"Please......stop being so kind to me."

Both from 5 Centimeters per Second.

Or for the more eat-the-world variety:

"Big O! Show-Time!"

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
"I'll take it. I accept this love from you, young lady. But you have to accept my love too.
...I LOVE YOU! NOW YOU DIE!"

-Ladd Russo, Baccano

See also anything Graham Specter says.

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
"I'll take it. I accept this love from you, young lady. But you have to accept my love too.
...I LOVE YOU! NOW YOU DIE!"

-Ladd Russo, Baccano

See also anything Graham Specter says.

Jun 26, 2009
"Memorize this! Memorize Jeremiah Gotwald! Commit it to memory because that's the memorable name of the man who has defeated you!"
-Jeremiah, Code Geass.
"Lelouch vi Britannia commands you, Obey me subjects! Obey me world!"
-Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Aizen from bleach:

Don't expect beauty out of battle.
Don't expect beauty in death.
Don't think that only your life is at stake.
If you want to protect those that you should protect...
Attack your enemy from the shadow of their back.

I dunno why, I just think it sounds rather cool.

Shade184

Nov 11, 2009
"If you're going to dig, dig to pierce the heavens!"
"A real man never dies, even when he's killed!"
"JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?"

~Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Also, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi has some really good ones too, but I can't remember any of them right now. :(

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
DAMN RIGHT!

If you can watch the Arlong Park arc and not cheer like a loon when that happens your emotions are so stunted you're probably basically dead.

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
Ice Azure said:
Clannad

Kotomi: My name is Ichinose Kotomi. A senior in Class A.
Tomoya: And her weapon is the violin. It takes only 0.2 seconds before sound waves come out from the moment she takes position. The number of people she's felled is countless.
Kotomi: (after playing some more) I've never felled people with the violin.
Tomoya: Do you see us on the floor right now?!
HAHA! Oh man wave of nostalgia.
I can't think of a great one off the top of my head buuut

"You want to keep everyone from dying? That's naive. It's a war; people die." - Luffy

moh21

Jul 25, 2009
"IF YOU WANT MY BODY, YOU HAVE TO LICK MY ASS IN THE NUDE WHILE WEARING STOCKINGS FIRST!!!"
Adam Blade
series:Needless

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
The Sinnoh Team Rocket motto is my fave TR intro.
Also this from Dragonball Z.
"It's been so long since I felt pain. It's such a strange sensation." - Freiza

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
"I'll take this *****!"

And thus, you knew how nameless, faceless guard #301 would meet an untimely but not unexpected death.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
Peter Farguson (Hellsing)

The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame
Alucard (Hellsing)

What's wrong? You've only had two legs blown off... Come at me! Summon your familiars! Polymorph your body! Regenerate your legs and stand up! Come, the night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!.
Alucard (Hellsing Ultimate)

Friends are nothing more than the the people who you spend the fun yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren't there to support you.
Ryuuguu Rena (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)

With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!.
Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

A man who inflicts suffering can't rest. His guilty mind won't allow it. But today, I can finally close my eyes to the living nightmare. And lay down, knowing that I won't wake again.
Scar (FullMetal Alchemist)

The world's not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.
Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Only 2 kinds of people exist in this world, those who steal and those who are stolen from.
Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

Humans cannot reject temptation. When they are plunged into the depths of despair, likened to hell, they will hold on to anything that may help them escape from the situation they are in, even if it's merely a spider's thread, no matter what sort of humans they are.
Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

Even though I dislike being kicked by others, I do enjoy the feeling of kicking others.
Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

Murder is the only art a swordsman may practice. No ornamental words can change that. You want to protect people with murder? You'll slaughter legions so that a few may live. Many years, long before you were born, my sword was tearing asunder the lives of men. Yes, all of those men were evil, but they were human beings first and foremost, Kenshin. The world you ardently desire to enter will not know what to do with you. It will deceive you into believing that you are saving lives even as you destroy them. You will accept these lies all the while, your hands will be stained with the worst of offenses.
Seijiro Hiko (Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal)

The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone.. Would be the moment you understand love.
Himura Kenshin (Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal)