Memorable Game quotes:...

Gunjack65

Jun 8, 2009
"I have to kill fast, and bullets too slow!"
Ok its from Machinema but I was waiting for a time to use that line.

NyteRaven

Nov 12, 2009
SwimmingRock said:
"If God doesn't exist in our world, then I will create God with my own hands." - Krelian in Xenogears.

And several Legacy of Kain quotes I love using at random times:
"Hate me, but do it Honestly."
"Your words are heartening - for you would not fear us unless we could truly do you harm."
And ofcourse:"Vae Victis!"

EDIT:
randomman289 said:
Most people think Time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction but I have seen the face of time and can tell you they are wrong. Time is like an ocean in a storm, you may wonder who I am and why I say this ,sit down and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard.
Sounds really familiar, but I can't quite place it. Please remind me.
Prince of Persia mate, I think its Sands of Time, though I'm probably wrong about that.

randomman289

Jun 5, 2009
NyteRaven said:
SwimmingRock said:
"If God doesn't exist in our world, then I will create God with my own hands." - Krelian in Xenogears.

And several Legacy of Kain quotes I love using at random times:
"Hate me, but do it Honestly."
"Your words are heartening - for you would not fear us unless we could truly do you harm."
And ofcourse:"Vae Victis!"

EDIT:
randomman289 said:
Most people think Time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction but I have seen the face of time and can tell you they are wrong. Time is like an ocean in a storm, you may wonder who I am and why I say this ,sit down and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard.
Sounds really familiar, but I can't quite place it. Please remind me.
Prince of Persia mate, I think its Sands of Time, though I'm probably wrong about that.
Yeah Sands of Time it is. Personal favorite opening line in a video game, only one that even comes close is the dialog at the beginning of Deus Ex imo

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
"she always looked so innocent in all of her videos... except that one with the BOOM CHICKA BOOM CHICKA BOOM CHICKA OOOOOOH" - Ratchet and Clank 3

"if you don't shut up, i'll cut off your hands and then *****-slap you with them" - Just Cause 2

"dem tink dey brains so biiiiiiiiig" - Star wars - the phantom Menace

CBPodge

Mar 15, 2009
"Gray Fox! Colonel, that ninja is Gray Fox!"
MGS1

Two that have always confused me:

"War has changed."
Snake, start of MGS4

"War. War never changes"
Ron Motherf***ing Perlman, start of Fallout

So.....who's right?

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
<youtube=5iZMD_eCpEo>

<youtube=bz85eQZ9Tp8>

<youtube=S-XEINagmaU>

<youtube=4zG-w3XwgEE>

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
"GET OVER HERE!" Scorpion from mortal komabt

"Toasty!" also from mortal kombat which always made me laugh

and of course..."would you kindly" from Bioshock

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Hearing Bill whistle the theme song to Animaniacs in the elevator Mercy hospital, Left 4 dead.

It needs no words.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
"where did you learn to fly," damn it avgn
also
"secrets are like herpes once you have them you might as well spread them around" mass effect

Adijia

Sep 23, 2010
"I chose... Rapture" From the beggining of Bioshock. That along with the on-screen effects has got to be one of the coolest moments from that game.

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
I know it's more of a moment than a quote. But this speech has stayed in my head longer than anything else I've heard in a game.