Message to your younger self.

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
I would go back three years, find myself and say, "Don't by X-2!" Or I would say, "Look out for the cat, you'll trip and smash your face on the floor!'

sdfgsdfgdfsg

Jun 23, 2010
Dear 13-year old me,

Let me tell you something.You will fail.No matter what you'll think or how hard you'll try, you will fail.Right now, in my present, which is your future, you're 17, you don't have a girlfriend, you don't want to have a girlfriend, you feel like you've already lived a life, and not because you've experienced some crazy wild shit, no, you feel that way because your life is so fucking tedious and boring.In about a year the army will be knocking on your door, and then, two years later, when you'll be back from the army, you won't have a place to stay, you won't have a job, you won't find a job, because you didn't finish college, because the army took you away, and that's why you'll have to somehow finish the college, so that you'll have some sort of a fucking low-paid job, so that you'll have the ability to supply your god damn self with some kind of food.Did you get it?You can give up pretty much now, start smoking heavily, and inject yourself with something poisonous, so that maybe i'll have some sort of cancer, and will die young.

- Sincerely, you.

Oh, and also, there's still no sight of episode three.Yeah...

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Dear me, I have acquired the ability to send messages back through time, standby for lottery results.