Meta: A super power RP with lore! Closed/Started

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
"Got it?"

Nick suppressed a wince as a jolt of static electricity numbed his chest where Charlie had jabbed him. He wasn't sure whether it was intentional or not, but it still pissed him off.

"Hey, fuck you!" he snapped, slapping her hand away, having to stifle the urge to launch her across the room. "You're giving me shit, but how do you even know who this 'Domingo' guy is. anyway? What have you two been doing?"

===============================================================

"It's going to take some time for it to analyse and decode the video data, as it will be sorting through a list of various codecs and frequencies to try and find compatibility with the cameras, hopefully, this will turn it into some usable footage that we can further utilize. If you'd think it would help, I could even try and dig up the audio files as well."

"Do what you can for now," Isiah said. "Me and Violet oughta head down to the police station. The body's in their morgue. I wanna see if their forensics team has anything."

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
"how do you even know who this 'Domingo' guy is. anyway? What have you two been doing?"

"We needed his help with a delicate matter." Cipher replied, getting impatient with the two of them. "I used my own faculties to find him. Charlie simply accompanied me. Fortunately for you, we terminated our relationship the moment it was apparent that Domingo would no longer help us."

Taking a step forward, putting himself in Charlie's way, he turned to face Nick, demanding his full attention.

"Now please..." he continued "This is too public a place to be having a conversation right now. We need to get you somewhere that Domingo's people won't find. Once I know you're safe, I'll take care of your family."

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
"Do what you can for now." Said Isiah as he watched Reno setting things up. "Me and Violet oughta head down to the police station. The body's in their morgue. I wanna see if their forensics team has anything."

"Sounds like a good wheeze. If they do find anything, we can collate it with whatever I happen across here. I'll keep you posted with any and all findings; though that'll likely happen when the process is completed. Happy hunting you two." Reno remarked as he turned back to the monitors.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
"This is too public a place to be having a conversation right now. We need to get you somewhere that Domingo's people won't find. Once I know you're safe, I'll take care of your family."

'Take care of them how?' Nick wondered, but decided not to provoke further argument. He just couldn't be bothered with it. Not that Charlie scared him at all, reminding him of those freaky youtube videos he'd seen of people being electrocuted doing all sorts of stupid shit, twitching while their brains fried and their hearts exploded. Nope.

"Fine, whatever," he replied. "I'm guessing you got somewhere in mind?"

Dec 14, 2009
"I'm guessing you got somewhere in mind?"

Grabbing her jacket and hat from Cipher, Charlie put them on, muttering under her breath about something relating behinds and the insertion of leg appendages. Sighing, the girl pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'm guessing my place is off limits, we could always get a motel room." The girl thought for a second. "A nice one though, the kind that doesn't smell like poor life choices."

A bit of her anger boiling off, Charlie looked over at Nick. "I don't care what you do with the stuff you've got, but you're done dealing, understand?"

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
"we could always get a motel room. A nice one though, the kind that doesn't smell like poor life choices."

"Far to easy to find." Cipher dismissed, internally adding 'Both for Domingo's people, and the authorities.'

"Our ultimate goal should lie outside of Westlake, perhaps even the State altogether." He told them "It's the only way to be certain; and, with everything else that is happening around here, it would already be a prudent measure. We'll have time to discuss that later, in any case. Until then, there's an abandoned industrial park to the east of the city. There's no-one there to give us away, it provides several hiding places and multiple points of egress in the event of an emergency; and, most importantly, the security systems are still viable, making it next to impossible for anyone to ambush us there. It will make for a safe base until we can decide on more permanent arrangements."

Dogmatic99

Jun 24, 2012
"Me and Violet oughta head down to the police station. The body's in their morgue. I wanna see if their forensics team has anything."

"Yep, yep, I'm on it." Violet blinked some alertness back into her eyes and shook her head a little. "Wait, hand me some of those notes too." He scooped up the notes Reno had taken of all the various footage captured by the cameras. Something about what they said didn't quite sit right with her. Not like her frazzled brain could deal with this right now, she could compare details in the ride over to the morgue. She had enough witness testimonials to comb through in detail to make the ride just fly by.

"I'mma need one of those coffees too." She claimed Isiah's as her own.