Microsoft Adds Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Microsoft Adds Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1401/1401821.jpgFans of Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 can now play those games on their Xbox One, as both have hit the backwards compatibility list.

The first Dead Space has been on the Xbox One backwards compatibility list since March of last year. If you're a fan of the series, you'll be happy to hear that title has now been joined by its two sequels - Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 are now backwards compatible as well.

If you don't own the games, you could buy them for $19.99 each from the Xbox Store, but you could save some cash by picking them up elsewhere online, or even second-hand.

Also joining the list are a host of hunting games. You can now play Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013, Cabela's Hunting Expeditions, Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai, and Cabela's Alaskan Adventures on your Xbox One.

You can find the full list of backwards compatible titles right here [https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/].

[gallery=7305]

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
I wish they'd remaster the trilogy on current gen and rip out the awful multi-player like a few others did.

THM

Sep 27, 2014
Skops said:
I wish they'd remaster the trilogy on current gen and rip out the awful multi-player like a few others did.
THIS. A million times this.

Also, could we get the series remastered for PS4 as well? Please?!