Microsoft Annoys People With Lode Runner Pricing Error

Kojiro ftt

Apr 1, 2009
Khell_Sennet said:
They seriously overcharge on most XBLA games. And yet, my roommate got a tower-defense game based on the FF-12/Tactics 'verse for 800pts, and I'd have paid $30 easy for that if it were on DS.

Dear Microsoft: You are fucking retards
PS: Give the former FASA IP rights to someone who will actually USE them, I want a new Mechwarrior game.
Ditto on Mechwarrior! As long as it's a good one...

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
haha, microsoft made an error that they fixed and you're angry about it? jeez, thats like saying "my friend got a copy of prototype because game mucked up the release dates, but they stopped sellign them by the time i got there, i'm going to boycott game now"

retards...fucking retards

Feb 13, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
azadiscool said:
How many mistakes until people realize the proportions of the douche-baggery emanating from Microsoft?
I dunno. 1 mistake for every 100 things thing do right isn't that bad.
Micro$oft do things right?

And hold on, isn't Lode Runner free on the PC?

Leroy Frederick

Jan 27, 2009
In any case, is it any good or worth 800 / 1200 pts in the first place? Looking at the features and comparing to it to something like EA's 3x3 hockey game (which if I remember rightly was / is 1200pts) which I don't think was worth 1200pts, this looks like it's worth either price point (level editor, 220 levels, multiplayer), if so, well done to those who got it at 800, sweet! :)