BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
And still selling millions somehow.

Angry Joe put Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on his top 10 best games of 2022.
AJ don't know shit, will say anything that is "preaching to the choir", and is a completely loser sell out. Not much has changed with him. He's calmer by comparison, but he's still an idiot.

hanselthecaretaker2

Flask restoration in progress
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Someday I want to see Phil’s reaction when an interviewer asks him how it feels leading a brand that has to buy their way to success, and ultimately still winds up failing.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Someday I want to see Phil’s reaction when an interviewer asks him how it feels leading a brand that has to buy their way to success, and ultimately still winds up failing.

I hate Call of Duty and everything Activision stands for, so this isn't a big loss for me. I got over a thousand games more than worth their weight in gold than anything Call of Duty related. I still don't like the deal, but I already said I don't give a damn at this point. As it turned out, it's partially Sony's fault as it led to this point, but Microsoft ain't off the hook. Microsoft still cried like babies when they couldn't get what they wanted, and when they were getting their asses handed to them.

I don't remember wearing a video, but there are extra details that led up to this point.