Microsoft make another U-Turn. Xbone to include headset

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
SSJBlastoise said:
Then I'm also worried about the current gen versions of games like Watch Dogs or GTA V having less content than the X1 and PS4, though this is probably not going to happen (hopefully).
More likely they will be missing graphical features for single player games. For multiplayer games that's a fair enough fear, EA have already confirmed that BF4 will still be 24 player max, I'd expect Titanfall and others to be heavily cut back to avoid overloading the current gen's tiny amount of RAM.

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
Huh, well, at least Microsoft is keeping to it's principles. It's stupid, shitty principles, but at least they aren't complete morons.

MrBenSampson

Oct 8, 2011
What I want is for the option to use a USB mic. I already have a decent set of headphones for my entertainment system, and I don't like having to swap them for a headset. If I want to wear my headphones and talk to people at the same time, I have to wear the mic around my neck. It would be so much more convenient to have a USB mic sitting on my arm rest, like when I'm playing on my PC.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
There was backlash for something they had to pay for originally in the past?

wut?

Soopy

Jul 15, 2011
Um, should we start demanding that all Xbox consoles come with $600 inside the box as well?...

FieryTrainwreck

Apr 16, 2010
Soopy said:
Um, should we start demanding that all Xbox consoles come with $600 inside the box as well?...
I think it's more like demanding they give us stuff we actually fucking want in the box (a headset) while leaving out stuff we clearly fucking don't (an always-on camera/microphone that they've admitted will be used to target advertising for the dashboard... which is another thing no one fucking wants).

But what do we know. We're just the paying customers.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Oh, I see.

Well what I would have said is "That's a bit better but I'd still be annoyed as fuck if my third party peripherals didn't work for no good reason".

But no, they're just as stupid as they were already.

Arnoxthe1 said:
There was backlash for something they had to pay for originally in the past?

wut?
Some 360s included headsets in the box, but mainly it's that they're making it deliberately not work with other headsets people may have.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
There is no u-turn. It's all a trick to sucker you into accepting the Kinect (among other shit). If they make that optional then I will believe they have changed.