Microsoft Reveals the Most played 360 Games of 2011

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
antipunt said:
Stereotypes ARE true!
...I have to admit... i laughed a little to hard at that...

So! I'm not surprised about the results, although I am surprised that Skyrim ranked so high considering it only came out a month ago...

... besides, every person and their dog owns a copy of CoD... that's not news...

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
Cgull said:
Why oh why must intelligent commenters on here persist in making and spreading generic assumptions on the mental capacity of CoD/FIFA/Madden gamers? It would be no different to someone calling all players of Skyrim basement-dwelling, WoW-playing geeks or GTAIV players latent psychopaths just waiting for the chance to go murder happy. Both untrue, both unreasonable.

Regardless of the games that people enjoy surely we should all just be happy that gaming itself has become more mainstream, after all, it's a pastime we (presumably) all enjoy...

If that doesn't convince; I'm a FIFA player and I've typed this without dribbling, I'm a CoD player and I've not been a sweary 12 year old for a while now, I'm a Skyrim player and basements concern me, I'm a GTIV player and I don't currently have plans for any funtime murder sprees.

TL:DR; Stop sneering at others habits, we're all gamers, enjoy what we have in common rather than revel in what we don't.

On a less ranty and more on topic note; If only there was a way of seeing an average of how long each gamer has spent playing each of those top ten, I suspect Skyrim would be higher though probably not top...
LISTEN TO THIS MAN