Mid Bud

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
I can get behind this. The amount of bitches I find in my bracket makes me wonder whether Darwin made it all up.

EDIT: I have not heard this song in years.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
A dog playing DotA2? I'd watch that.
I don't play DotA2 or any other MOBA, but if I did, I'd probably be one of those guys you're all complaining about.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I played Dota 2 once. The other players asked me if I was drunk. I don't think I'm very good at Dota 2.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I say give it a go. It can't be any worse than the "Air Buddies" spin-off movies, which just keeps on pumping out uninspired sequel after uninspired sequel.

Below is a sequel to a spin-off of a sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a spin-off of a sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a movie that wasn't that great to begin with.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
Queen Michael said:
I say give it a go. It can't be any worse than the "Air Buddies" spin-off movies, which just keeps on pumping out uninspired sequel after uninspired sequel.

Below is a sequel to a spin-off of a sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a spin-off of a sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a sequel to a movie that wasn't that great to begin with.

I'm all for people enjoying what they like, but Lordy I can't even imagine sitting through that as an eight year old. I can only imagine these movies are purchased as bulk gifts by hurried aunts and uncles grasping at straws or nine-hundred year old grandmas grabbing crap randomly out of the bargain bin for their unfortunate sixteen year old grand daughter who she still thinks is six.

Mad Sun

Jul 15, 2011
Queen Michael said:

You can't argue with that pedigree.

rasputin0009

Feb 12, 2013
My friend and I just recently went through initial ranking after playing about 180 regular pub games. We were thinking we were pretty good at the game and expected to get an average ranking of 2500-3000. Nope. Not even close. Our ranking was 1355. We still swear that we're good at the game, but are constantly dragged down by shitty teammates.

There always seems to be a Sniper on our team who feeds the enemy mid like it's their day job no matter how many times we gank mid to help him out. I have never played with or against a good Sniper other than my friend (Sniper happens to be his best hero, but doesn't play much anymore cause he's pretty boring).

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
rasputin0009 said:
My friend and I just recently went through initial ranking after playing about 180 regular pub games. We were thinking we were pretty good at the game and expected to get an average ranking of 2500-3000. Nope. Not even close. Our ranking was 1355. We still swear that we're good at the game, but are constantly dragged down by shitty teammates.

There always seems to be a Sniper on our team who feeds the enemy mid like it's their day job no matter how many times we gank mid to help him out. I have never played with or against a good Sniper other than my friend (Sniper happens to be his best hero, but doesn't play much anymore cause he's pretty boring).
Trust me man, your MMR is about where I'd expect it to be after 180 games. I've got over 600 games (300+ wins) and I got a 2.5k mmr.

Dota 2 is a game so deep sometimes I despair of every learning all I can do in the game and still I see stuff where I'm like "wait what happened there".

Your MMR will go up but I don't think it will if you keep blaming your other team mates. Think about it the other team has guys with the same MMR as you on it, the odds of having someone that feeds just as much is the same as it is for you. You play enough you get good at making decisions and taking fights your mmr will climb.

Also finding where you're really bad at is important.

For me its farming and last hitting. I'm awful at it, but in game decision making is questionable at times as well but no where near as bad as it use to be. I think that if I got better at last hitting and farming in general I'd be a mid 3k player.

SecondPrize

Mar 12, 2012
But how would we know they're dogs if they're on the internet? Also, it's nineties with that extra e.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
lol why is Erin playing with a castle and space ship like an 8 year old?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Ah, the MOBA - the genre where you either play by a bunch of arbitrary rules veteran players have made up, or you're apparently terrible.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
MMR? To me, that means measles, mumps, rubella and is usually a reference to that combined vaccine. I'm guessing it means something else for Dota, though.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Skeleon said:
MMR? To me, that means measles, mumps, rubella and is usually a reference to that combined vaccine. I'm guessing it means something else for Dota, though.
Or playing DOTA actually gives you measles, mumps and rubella. The way the players are always whining or something or other, it might just be true.

senordesol

Oct 12, 2009
Did I miss the memo about legos in web comics? I like 'em fine, but it seems like everyone's doing it now.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Perhaps playing against the dog will make for more intelligent conversation than a lot of other MOBA players. Even most of who plays on XBOX LIVE.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Question, why do we allow people to harass/berate others in online games? You'd think after that whole crackdown in LoL and the whole OMD dev going full retard we'd think we learned our lesson.