Mike Morhaime announces Warcraft 4?!

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I don't see how this would fool anyone, I mean the prospect of a Warcraft 4 even existing is laughable. World of Warcraft swooped in an gobbled up all the lore, so there really isn't any way for the story to continue outside WoW. Maybe after WoW dies will they consider a Warcraft 4.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Rednog said:
I don't see how this would fool anyone, I mean the prospect of a Warcraft 4 even existing is laughable. World of Warcraft swooped in an gobbled up all the lore, so there really isn't any way for the story to continue outside WoW. Maybe after WoW dies will they consider a Warcraft 4.
Most people who play WoW would buy WarCraft 4. Not to mention RTS players. So Blizzard can make WarCraft 4 easily if they wanted to. It would sell better than StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Adam Jensen said:
Rednog said:
Most people who play WoW would buy WarCraft 4. Not to mention RTS players. So Blizzard can make WarCraft 4 easily if they wanted to. It would sell better than StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3.
What would Warcraft 4 be about? Like I pointed out the lore is essentially all tied up in WoW, I guess you could make Warcarft 4 about the events that happened during WoW...but that seems a bit "meh" or you could just set it far, far into the future way past the scope of any events that would happen in WoW. But that essentially would be sort of a reboot since you wouldn't have any of the series previous characters.
It's not a question of would people buy it, it's a question of how Blizzard would make it.

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
I do love having the addon that tells me what YT videos are before I click them. You're a cheeky little bastard aren't you OP?

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
CommanderL said:
Jokes On you I love this song
I enjoy it too! :D
VanQ said:
HA! Jokes on you! I memorized that YT link years ago! You're not gonna get me that easily! Oh god, that's really sad, isn't it?
Lol, that and a few other TY links have been burned into my brain a thousand times.

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
I was also denied the pleasure of being roll'd due to a copyright claim.

But.

I wouldn't be hype for WC4 for two reasons.
1. I can't see them discarding the events in WoW, but Warcraft's canon is such a disgusting mess because of the MMO that I just don't want to know any more.
2. Blizzard would no doubt shoe-horn an auction house into it somehow. Fuck those guys.

Dedtoo

Aug 28, 2009
Norway
Ah, you actually got me. I don't usually fall for Rick-rolls, but you got me this time good sir. Cookie for you.

Offworlder_v1legacy

Ya Old Mate
May 3, 2009

*Sigh* They're never gonna get around to in are they? Now that Starcraft 2 and WoW are dominating the online scene. No love for a classic series.