Miley cyrus, Yes, I'm making this thread, wee look at this title, awesome title.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
She looks great. the only real "problem" is she WAS a disney star. so soccer moms point thier kids at her for a role model, when thats really not her job. she is becoming a musician and she needs to find her own look, although her songs currently and her wardrobe dont seem to match (not that i disapprove of her wardrobe). i think in a few years they will though.

Grounogeos

Mar 20, 2009
I find it hard to believe that they've only decided to start complaining about her now, rather than back when they should have started: when she became famous in the first place.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
This is one of the reasons I hate Disney, they put their "stars" out there as completely innocent and oblivious people, then when they (the "stars") start to show signs of actually being human, people go nuts because Disney has shown them as saint like until then...

I hope that made sense...

/rant

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Wahful said:
Personally i think she looks great, then again im 18.

I can see a parents point of view though as plenty of kids love her for her songs and Hannah Montanna.

*I'd like to thank Normalgamer for giving me a place to post my 5000th post, and i've been her a year! How ironic*
But how long have you been you?

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
JAWZxZ said:
Woodsey said:
Her voice makes me want to punch her so much, and so does her face.

Emma Watson any day please!
+1 to the epic Emma Watson comment. She doesn't have a hillbilly voice. Aaaaaaand she's way more talented and is miles prettier.

OT: I think Miley Cyrus will be the next great train wreck, I can picture it now... LEAVE MILEY ALONE...just because she's a fat clumsy crack-whore now, doesn't give you can be mean!
wow The Escapist certainly have alot of Harry Potter fans out there, It's probably the fans here that got lego Harry Potter Years 1 - 4 to have a puberty scene for the special edition(eww for part 4 how will they change hermione)

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
Actually looks like nice. Still, has garbage songs, and I can't forsee any adult audience (other than creepers) liking her.

SPCF

Jun 9, 2010
I honestly couldn't care less about Miley because of her "music" but if she wants to keep being the role model that she is now, I think that she should probably change her wardrobe :/

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
She's as equally popular to Justin Beiber. And they are popular for mainly the same reasons.

And that's not good.

swolf

May 3, 2010
ultrachicken said:
swolf said:
Hmm, Disney had this same problem with Britney and Christina. I think they've come to expect it and keep a replacement ready when one of their Artificially Created stars goes rogue. Also, I don't understand why people are upset about the outfits, you see more at the beach. I would be more concerned about the dance moves. That's something I don't understand. You see it on the news if high school cheerleaders add "provocative" moves but some "star" does it and nobodsy says a word...odd.
I've yet to see provocative cheerleaders make the news, but they're in a school setting.

She can wear whatever she wants, parents, just shut up and send your kids to barney or something.
I dunno, I remember seeing it a while back. I would look it up for you but my wife and her sister-in-law are nearby and might get the wrong idea if they see me searching "sexy cheerleaders". But, yeah, I think it was some school in Texas...or something. Does anybodyelse know what I'm talking about? Somebody here has got to know about the sexy cheerleaders... :)

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Woodsey said:
Her voice makes me want to punch her so much, and so does her face.

Emma Watson any day please!
Although I'd probably still do Miley Cyrus anyway(...what...legal age here's 16...don't look at me that way...I'm 17 on Thursday...), I agree with you here

Normalgamer

Dec 21, 2009
Eggsnham said:
This is one of the reasons I hate Disney, they put their "stars" out there as completely innocent and oblivious people, then when they (the "stars") start to show signs of actually being human, people go nuts because Disney has shown them as saint like until then...

I hope that made sense...

/rant
I think it made sense.

OT: Wow, well guys, didn't know ya felt that way, we can agree she's better then her dad though right?

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
For some reason, this reminds me of yahtzee's ME2 review where the picture shows an imp holding a sign saying "ban the human reproductive system!"..

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I've got no problem with what she's wearing, because I think she's pretty bad looking either way. Her skin is always way too tanned during concert performances.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
awsome117 said:
Ah, the cycle is once again coming to a close. Prepare her, for harvest is close at hand.
NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

What I want to know is who really listens to Miley Cyrus? All the people from my Middle school to now( I'm in 10th grade now) have never even gave her a chance? Who listens ton her!!!?

Legion IV

Mar 30, 2010
Eh let her dress as she pleases in this day and age theres no way stopping women from dressing that way all the time they just do.