Minecraft : Daft Punk Helmet

The Red Spy

Dec 1, 2009
I'm not sure how Aerodynamic that thing is, but I imagine players from Around the World of Minecraft will flock to see the finished product. Nice job.

[sub][sub]I am very, very sorry.[/sub][/sub]

Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath

Feb 20, 2010
The Red Spy said:
I'm not sure how Aerodynamic that thing is, but I imagine players from Around the World of Minecraft will flock to see the finished product. Nice job.
Hahahaha, I think they're something Technologic about it, and I think there is Something about us . xD

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath said:
The Red Spy said:
Hahahaha, I think they're something Technologic about it, and I think there is Something about us . xD
Haaaaaaa

Do you reckon you could make it One More Time before it gets Derezzed? Probably not, I mean, you're only Human After All

I'm enjoying this.

Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath

Feb 20, 2010
JWRosser said:
Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath said:
The Red Spy said:
Haaaaaaa

Do you reckon you could make it One More Time before it gets Derezzed? Probably not, I mean, you're only Human After All

I'm enjoying this.
As am I. It's been Too Long since I had this much fun. Enjoy The Prime Time of Your Life .

Numachuka

Sep 3, 2010
JWRosser said:
Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath said:
The Red Spy said:
Haaaaaaa

I'm enjoying this.

This has been going on for too long. I'm going to start killing soon.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Bah, I was so excited because I thought this was goiing to be a player skin. Still cool though.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Not going to make a Daft Punk-song title pun...

Not going to make a Daft Punk-song title pun...

*urge passes*

Ooh- Have music blocks inside it playing their songs! Better yet, do that with a replica of the Alive 2007 stage setup! (It's pretty sweet as is, though, just offering ideas.)

EDIT: Oh, cool, 1000 posts for me. I shall enjoy having Gone Gonzo.

Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath

Feb 20, 2010
T-Bone24 said:
Bah, I was so excited because I thought this was goiing to be a player skin. Still cool though.
Picture of me in-game.

I'll give you a link to the Leather Jacket version of this if you want.

The Red Spy

Dec 1, 2009
Numachuka said:
JWRosser said:
Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath said:
The Red Spy said:
Haaaaaaa

I'm enjoying this.

I'm sure anything you can do, I can do Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, but if this is the End of the Line then I'll quit this Digital Love we had going before you bring Da Funk.

Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath

Feb 20, 2010
The Red Spy said:
Numachuka said:
JWRosser said:
Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath said:
The Red Spy said:
Haaaaaaa

I'm enjoying this.

I'm sure anything you can do, I can do Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, but if this is the End of the Line then I'll quit this Digital Love we had going before you bring Da Funk.
Jesus. Get your silly words out of here before my Robot Rock(s) you and you'll be forced into my dreaded washing machine Steam Machine ; and we'll meet Face to Face

The Red Spy

Dec 1, 2009
Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath said:
The Red Spy said:
Numachuka said:
JWRosser said:
Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath said:
The Red Spy said:
Haaaaaaa

I'm enjoying this.
Pic Snip

Jesus. Get your silly words out of here before my Robot Rock(s) you and you'll be forced into my dreaded washing machine Steam Machine ; and we'll meet Face to Face
Very well, I see that The Game has Changed. Let me return this thread to the Verdis Quo before we start Revolution 909 in this place.

OT: At risk of derailing (Derezzing?) the thread, can I ask if you could use Redstone circuitry to power lights that could give a ripple pattern (I.E. section 1 on, section 2 on, section 1 off, section three on, section 2 off ect). Place the light sources between two blocks the same colour to get the effect. With the introduction of dyes you'll have a reasonably diverse pallet to go on with.