Miracle of Sound: Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Congratulations Miracle, I was pretty surprised when I saw your name on the front page. And the song is great.

tris4992

Jul 12, 2010
I see we finally get a replacement of kinds for Rebecca Mayes. I was never that fond of her but I'm really digging your work miracle. I expect great things to come from you. My ears thank you in advance.

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
amgamg I love your music, man. So glad you're doing this. I did a triple take that made one of my friends inhale his coke when I loaded up the main Escapist page.

Blayze2k

Dec 16, 2009
Captain Bobbossa said:
Beats Rebbecca mayes anyway.
While I do tend to enjoy MiracleofSound's style of music better than miss Mayes,
I found that the appeal of her videos was her willingness to experiment. It was fun and interesting watching her grow musically.
I admit, I've only heard two whole songs by MiracleofSound, but it seems like he's pretty settled in a familiar groove. Which can be fine, I don't ALWAYS want to be listening to someone on the edge of their creative world, but... well, let this stand as my long-winded defense of Rebecca Mayes.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
YAY! Miracle of Sound! I love your stuff. I haven't even played DA2 and this song rocked. For like a week after I first heard it, Commander Shepard was on constant repeat at my house so I'm very happy to see you talents getting rewarded!

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Not bad. Not up to my fantasy metal [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1e8vZvYowk] (Falconer) but eminently listenable.

Ewyx

Dec 3, 2008
It was ok, nothing exceptional, won't follow it weekly. Appreciate regular new content though.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Miracle, your work is all excellent. Didn't know quite how much you'd done before, but I just gave it all listen and it's damn good. Commander Shepard is probably my fave, though I can also totally relate to "I suck at COD". I love how you don't need to be a fan of the games themselves to enjoy the music (not a fan of COD or DA2 myself) but the tunes are still great.

Also he chorus from this one is great too, considering my own online alias.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to whatever comes next.

EDIT; Oh and because I just noticed them, ignore the haters, some people just can't be pleased.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
Sober Thal said:
I had to bail after the first minute and twenty. The 70's arena rock style just isn't for me.

Congrats on getting the attempt regardless.
Thanks dude. Next song is gonna be Prince/Bowie style electropop, you may enjoy it more!

Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
Miracle got his own segment? Thats freakin' awesome! I love the other songs too, even the ones about games I'm... Not a fan of shall we say.
Lol yeah I had a feeling DA2 would be a controversial first vid!
Especially with Yahtzee's review of it on the same day

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Hawk of Battle said:
Miracle, your work is all excellent. Didn't know quite how much you'd done before, but I just gave it all listen and it's damn good. Commander Shepard is probably my fave, though I can also totally relate to "I suck at COD". I love how you don't need to be a fan of the games themselves to enjoy the music (not a fan of COD or DA2 myself) but the tunes are still great.

Also he chorus from this one is great too, considering my own online alias.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to whatever comes next.

EDIT; Oh and because I just noticed them, ignore the haters, some people just can't be pleased.
Thanks man :) Yep Commander Shepard is a popular one. Hardly surprising, he is the baddest mofo in the galaxy!

I've no problem with people not liking the music. Doesn't bother me :)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Legendairy314 said:
Wow, this is insane. You getting this far is just pure awesome fueled by some natural talent. Congratz.

2 things though.

1. Are you going to be featured every week on a regular basis or is it just when a song is finished?

2. How in the world did you get a feature on Wednesday when the Escapist sees so much traffic for a particular someone?
1. Most likely every fortnight.

2. Um... I dunno, ask the staff!