Miracle of Sound: Age of the Dragon (Dragon Age 2 Song)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
dancinginfernal said:
Miracle of Sound, I'm seriously proud to be sharing the Escapist with someone like you.

You're are extremely talented, and I enjoy every single song you make more than a lot of music I listen to.
<3

Jojo1378 said:
Really really awesome job, loved the editing with the video, made double as good.
Mr Pitts did the video :)

chaos order said:
great song! but idk he seems to say hawke a little odd, no offense
Probably my Irish accent coming through... it happens sometimes!

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Irridium said:
JediMB said:
Initial reaction: Pretty good.

A couple of replays later: Awesome! Makes me miss Dragon Age II even more, as I'm still on a break from the game while waiting for the big patch.
Wait, big patch? There's a big patch? What is this big patch? I MUST KNOW!

Unless your just saying any next patch or whatever.
The upcoming patch that will actually fix things.

A BioWare rep has said that it will be big. And glorious, apparently. It's been said that they're ready to release some actual information on Friday.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Holy shit! You got your own segment? That is awesome!

And congratz. The song was good to.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
The more I listen to it, the more I dig it. Looks like I have a new segment to look forward to every week!

Nurb said:
This reminds me, what happened to Rebecca Mayes?
Her Christmas Song [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/rebecca-mayes-muses/2570-Christmas-Song] was her latest and final entry in the series, so I'm guessing she won't be coming back. This is also being supported by the fact that her videos have been archived in the video section.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
I knew Miracle before he sold out

[sub]Kidding[/sub]

Congratulations. It is very crazy to see you got a selection spot on the Escapist.

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
Glad to see this guy on the escapist. I first saw some of his songs, from someone who made videos for The Gordon Freeman and Commander Shepard song. Gotta say I really really REALLY enjoy his video game musics.

pepitko

Sep 23, 2009
This song is an excellent effort, very well done. The lyrics also fit the game quite nicely, you guys should contact Bioware and sell this to them for a post-trailer video or something.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
XxRyanxX said:
You're really talented.. I actually envy that because I am a big fan of music in general. So yeah, don't want to brag about you to much now (lol) but seriously- you did very well!
Cheers dude!

Tdc2182 said:
I knew Miracle before he sold out

[sub]Kidding[/sub]

Congratulations. It is very crazy to see you got a selection spot on the Escapist.
Selling out? ME? Never! (calls police on fan who downloaded my song)

Jjkaybomb

Nov 22, 2009
Aw... Rebecca Mayes Muses has been replaced. ='(

I kinda liked her style better, but thats because I'm a girly girl and I liked Jewel when I was younger.

Still enjoyed the song though. Good luck.

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
I like this for both the artists enthusiasm, but also for him singing a perfect review of the story in Dragon Age 2 :D

Props!

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
Came in with almost zero expectations and let me say they were blown away. I absolutely loved the song. Bravo

ManStapler

Jul 13, 2009
Thank you for this song, it motivates me to play Dragon Age 2 some more, since Zero Punctuation demotivated me from playing so much.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Fucking grat's man your own segment that's awesome. Nice job, the Mass Effect song is still my favorite but this was great. Hope to see more soon.