Miracle of Sound: Little Sister (BioShock)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Herrsunk said:
The nefarious nephews of the Great Tzarkhans of the Patriarchal Empire of Tzzrzrzrzrzrzrricaca is convulsing mildly from the music copulation that entered their corkscrew shaped earlobes when they heard this song. Those with the rare case of Bearditis even proclaimed mightily to the Fourty Sky Dieties; "Beard the fuck on, sir!". This has never happen before.

You won't get that kind of review on the Times.

(It's a great song, is what I'm saying =D)
Are you the same guy who made the beard-related epic quote about the Dragon Age song? I love your quotes lol!

Whytewulf

Dec 20, 2009
Freaking aweome.. I will buy this as a single.. But if you made a CD like this haunting I would pre-order it today!

Anyone have other recommendations of music that sounds like this?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Cloudwolf616 said:
Gav my friend well done ur best yet!
Cheers buddy :)

Whytewulf said:
Anyone have other recommendations of music that sounds like this?
Try some of the more mellow Nine Inch Nails stuff, tracks La Mer, The Great Below, Beside You In Time, or try some Massive Attack (Mezzanine is an amazing album)

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Fantastic. Just fantastic.

Say, is there any way I can purchase this, to both reward you with money and have it on my iPod?

Herrsunk

Apr 2, 2011
MiracleOfSound said:
Herrsunk said:
The nefarious nephews of the Great Tzarkhans of the Patriarchal Empire of Tzzrzrzrzrzrzrricaca is convulsing mildly from the music copulation that entered their corkscrew shaped earlobes when they heard this song. Those with the rare case of Bearditis even proclaimed mightily to the Fourty Sky Dieties; "Beard the fuck on, sir!". This has never happen before.

You won't get that kind of review on the Times.

(It's a great song, is what I'm saying =D)
Are you the same guy who made the beard-related epic quote about the Dragon Age song? I love your quotes lol!
Yeep, that was me (also on other songs of yours, ha!). It's a way to spice up the endless adoration/criticism you get from other sources... Or it might just be a wide gateway and window to my imminent, full blown, insanity-cancer.

I haven't decided yet.

ado01

Nov 21, 2009
I'm always hesitant to listen to videogame-inspired music because they usually end up mentioning mechanics or about how much they liked or didn't like the game. But this song was beautiful. I love that someone without any knowledge of Bioshock can still find the lyrics poetic.

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
I'mma put it out there. I adore all your songs. XD Every single one has something I find amazing. You constantly give me a new favourite song for the week. :)

This one actually made me go and get my copy of BioShock out and start playing again. X3 You get mega hugs from me!!! *hugs*

DJ Jack

Nov 18, 2009
Considering the original games, I am extremely surprised how calming this song is. Well done!

colostomizer

Jun 7, 2011
Oi, Miracle of Sound(wave), would you kindly make a crap song for a change? Whenever I manage to get one of your songs out of my head, you release *another* one! I've been unable to listen to anyone else for months now. I miss the rest of my music!

Although, saying that, your stuff is magnificent. I don't need other music.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Reynaert said:
That does it, i'm gonna become a premium member. It's a sign of appreciation for all the good work you guys and girls at the Escapist do for the gaming community.
Thanks, man. Appreciated.

-R

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
colostomizer said:
Oi, Miracle of Sound(wave), would you kindly make a crap song for a change?
Lol I have made plenty of crap songs in my day, believe me :D

Detective Prince said:
I'mma put it out there. I adore all your songs. XD Every single one has something I find amazing. You constantly give me a new favourite song for the week. :)

This one actually made me go and get my copy of BioShock out and start playing again. X3 You get mega hugs from me!!! *hugs*
Hug back! Thanks :)

Dead_Lee said:
You have a haunting almost Damon Albarny sounding voice in this song
Been getting the Damon Albarn thing a lot this week... I think it's because I used a telephone filter effect at the beginning and he uses them a lot in Gorillaz!

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
My second favourite of your songs, seconds only to sweet LA. On the topic of buying your songs, which do you get more from, itunes or bandcamp?

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
Awesome song - absolutely loved the slow buildup.

I might have to give Bioshock a try... :)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
sethzard said:
My second favourite of your songs, seconds only to sweet LA. On the topic of buying your songs, which do you get more from, itunes or bandcamp?
bandcamp!
mikespoff said:
Awesome song - absolutely loved the slow buildup.

I might have to give Bioshock a try... :)
Do, it's a great game!

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Damn man, you seriously made me miss Rapture.
I will play this on repeat as I start to replay Bioshock.