Miracle of Sound: Mining All Day long

TheEvilJester

Nov 18, 2009
Not sure if this works for everyone but in terms of a replay button, I just hit play again and it set itself on repeat. Just putting that out there.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Damn, this is great work! I can't wait to see more of your work, and on the Escapist now.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
I just realised something. We get ZP every Wednesday, and now this every other one...

Who else anticipates massive site crashing every two weeks on Wednesday?

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Not into the tune to be honest, love MineCraft mind.

Love your other stuff so it's all good! :D

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
Mining All Day long

The Minecraft Song. Music and Lyrics by Miracle of Sound (Gavin Dunne). Video by The Escapist.

Watch Video
Very nicely done, yet again dude. This deserves an:

PS - Is there a download link or whatever for this one coming at some point? Couldn't find it on iTunes.

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
I kinda enjoyed the song for a while. But the whole Gods server thing just kinda took it from light hearted video game song to light hearted Christan rock.

I'm not saying you were going for that at all, it's just the soft spoken singing sounds just like that crap.

Still I enjoyed the concept.

Alphalpha

Jan 11, 2010
Holy smokes, where the heck did this come from!? I just watched this, then watched the first one, and I can definitely see this becoming one of my favourite features here.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
DPunch4 said:
I kinda enjoyed the song for a while. But the whole Gods server thing just kinda took it from light hearted video game song to light hearted Christan rock.
Lol... funny enough the verse was originally 'Jesus's great server in the sky' and I changed it to God as I thought it sounded too Christian rock. Figured 'God' would be more universal.

Aside from that... I can't see any self respecting Christian rock band singing about God playing videogames.... :D

Agayek said:
PS - Is there a download link or whatever for this one coming at some point? Couldn't find it on iTunes.
There will be, but where and when haven't been decided yet. Bear with me :)

Alphalpha said:
Holy smokes, where the heck did this come from!? I just watched this, then watched the first one, and I can definitely see this becoming one of my favourite features here.
Glad to hear it!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Anah said:
Wh--wh--why were you hitting that poor creature with a mining pick?! Whatever it do to you! That's just cruel. Cruel! Didn't you see how it tried to back away and flee the abuse?

*huffs*
You won't be defending that cow when it jumps on you and pushes you off the top of the skyscraper you just built :D

Shellsh0cker said:
Seriously, you're going to do one of these every frakking week? Put me down for a "hell yeah."
Every second week, this one was kind of a special occasion due to the March Mayhem result tying in with it!

HankMan said:
You really have been mining all day long Miracle
... because this music video is pure <color= yellow>GOLD!
:D Nice! That made me smile

emptee

Sep 22, 2010
Nice song, still not what I'd call great but your getting there. The production is top-noch and the overall arangment is good, but the chord progression is bland as heck and the lyrics are still -going down a check-list- by the numbers kinda thing. I liked the DA2 better (altough I had my problems with that one too, it clearly being a heavy metal song in heart but sounded more like a pop-rock/metal).
All that said, I love this show and I'm looking forward to new material next week (edit: or two weeks form now :))

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Sonicron said:
Last week's song was great. This one was perfect. Made me want to go party at the beach with all my friends... it's just one of those songs that make me smile and instantly put me in a good mood. ^^
German beach party! Woop!

Glad you're diggin it buddy. We still have not played War For Cybertron.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
MiracleOfSound said:
I had no idea you were making videos for the escapist now, congradulations man!

You deserved it.
Thank you :) It's a new series!

Roxor said:
If this isn't on the Ear Worm [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EarWorm] examples at TV Tropes already, I'm going to add it.

This is so Ear Wormy, I'm going to be listening to it on loop for the rest of the day, lest I get it stuck in my head.
Score! Evil plan achieved :D

Perryman93 said:
The.....Best......Song........Ever....... :3
<3

Coda117 said:
Why does the Escapist keep wanting songs, they all kinda suck. To bad there are at least 60 fanboys that will suck whatever the escapist shows them.
Can't please everyone! Thanks for listening anyway. :)

And you didn't get the Pink Floyd reference in verse 3???

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:

Indeed. I have relatively little time for games all around at the moment because I'm neck-deep in research and preparation for my bachelor's thesis.
No worries, it'll happen.

... That gave me an idea just now. Have you given any thought to writing a song about that game? Something along the lines of tech-rock?

Once again, from the bottom of whatever place my love for music inhabits:
DUDE, YOU FRAKKIN' ROCK!!! :)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Sonicron said:
MiracleOfSound said:

Indeed. I have relatively little time for games all around at the moment because I'm neck-deep in research and preparation for my bachelor's thesis.
No worries, it'll happen.

... That gave me an idea just now. Have you given any thought to writing a song about that game? Something along the lines of tech-rock?

Once again, from the bottom of whatever place my love for music inhabits:
DUDE, YOU FRAKKIN' ROCK!!! :)
Let's just say this... there is a Transformers one planned. And it's going to be very special ;)

Best of luck with the research. Hope you find time for some more awesome user reviews for me to read.

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
Anah said:
Wh--wh--why were you hitting that poor creature with a mining pick?! Whatever it do to you! That's just cruel. Cruel! Didn't you see how it tried to back away and flee the abuse?

*huffs*
You won't be defending that cow when it jumps on you and pushes you off the top of the skyscraper you just built :D

*sits here with her lips quivering and tears in her eyes*

Monster!

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
Great song - although all my experience with Minecraft consists of watching (spiderless) Let's Play videos...