Miracle of Sound: Miracle of Goats

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
My first reaction was; What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Then i clicked the badge.

Oh god why....

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
dalek sec said:
soren7550 said:
dalek sec said:
Huh.... well that was strange, uh Gav? Maybe you're been working a bit too hard lately? D:

Well I clicked on the badge in my profile but so far nothing has happened, what does it do?
Click it once, and you just hear the goats demonic screaming forever.

Click it a few times, and you'll open a portal to hell that will consume your soul.

Arceus save us all.
Well I've been clicking on the one I have posted in my own badge list display and so far it's done nothing for me. No one else has their posted like I do so I guess it only works like that or else my computer is doing something funny to me. I don't have any ad block stuff so it should work. D:
Eh, not sure what to do then, as when I clicked your badge it worked well enough for me.

Consider yourself fortunate.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
.............................................................. OK! TIME FOR BEDY BYE!!! good night

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
:D

Reading the comments on this thread has shown me 4 things:

1. You guys need to follow me on Twitter.

2. Us 'spend to much time on the internet' folks can tend to presume everyone gets the same jokes we do

3. Some of you tend to over analyse things a bit and take things too seriously

4. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1. Already do.

2. If there is a good joke present I would certainly get it, I guess...

3. Well, what do you expect from a Dutch philosophy student?

4. No thanks, I think I already have had my share of that.

I can say, at least it's not a Harlem Shake video....

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
JenSeven said:
MiracleOfSound said:
:D

Reading the comments on this thread has shown me 4 things:

1. You guys need to follow me on Twitter.

2. Us 'spend to much time on the internet' folks can tend to presume everyone gets the same jokes we do

3. Some of you tend to over analyse things a bit and take things too seriously

4. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1. Already do.

2. If there is a good joke present I would certainly get it, I guess...

3. Well, what do you expect from a Dutch philosophy student?

4. No thanks, I think I already have had my share of that.

I can say, at least it's not a Harlem Shake video....
Lighten up, Francis. It's just a silly little joke. If you don't find it funny, that's totally fair, but don't be such a killjoy for everyone else.

ImSkeletor

Feb 6, 2010
I was surprised to see Daniel Bryan in this video, but he has a great voice. (Woo references)

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
I absolutely love goats, this video is so much win I can hardly handle it. Also, one of those goats sounds like my father when he sneezes.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Gavin Goat
Goatvin
Gotin
Goten

Dear god... Goten is the son of Gavin and a goat. I have no idea what to think right now.

Incidently, I have no idea what to think right now is also my reaction to this video.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Man, that was one weird acid-like trip video on the Escapist....and that is why I love this site. You can have high-minded essays alongside goat-filled remixes of Gav's songs. It's just glorious. Aaaaaaand that badge will help me scare people someday, I know it will......

Triality

May 9, 2011
I dunno Gavin. This video was pretty-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
Lamest MoS song ever. The goat video is just annoying and putting clips from all those other great songs just ruins those clips. Really disappointed in this one.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
After all the moaning here I'm half expecting the next song to be "Silence of the Goats"

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
shiajun said:
Man, that was one weird acid-like trip video on the Escapist....and that is why I love this site. You can have high-minded essays alongside goat-filled remixes of Gav's songs. It's just glorious. Aaaaaaand that badge will help me scare people someday, I know it will......
We're a complex group of people. :)