Miracle of Sound: The Call Of Duty Circus

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
That was fucking brilliant, Gav, I'm not kidding! I was laughing the entire time!

I mean, I hope that's what you were going for, because otherwise, this is kind of awkward...

...Anyway, I'm gonna go listen to it again.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I was actually pretty bored a little bit ago, bit seeing that you seem to be felling better and then listening to this song made me happy. Awesome work Gav.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
that was hilarious.
thats how i feel when i played the previous titles. good thing i skipped blops 2 and stick with bf3. at least you dont come across that many campers and no one can kill you that quickly with a knife from the front.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
I thought everyone had forgotten about Modern Warfare 2. People still care!

...wait a sec. You only used it for its Carnival map didn't you? So it's not making a comeback. Damn. Welp. Back to waiting 30 minutes for a Headquarters game.

*sits and waits*

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Yay Gavin is back!
And in style we've never seen him before :D

Funny little song you got us here.
I bet you've been thinking about loads of new material during the start of your tinnitus, just hope it gets better! (the tinnitus I mean :p)

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Proverbial Jon said:
You have truly performed a miracle today Gav; your song made Call of Duty actually look like fun to play!

There was much laughter at the spinning sniping 10 year old! Love the little call backs to Shooter Guy.
Oh god, the high-pitched 10-year-old sniper! That was priceless! Great song, Gavin; glad to have you back!

captcha: unreadable
that's how I describe Wynn (or whatever) Las Vegas's logo.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Love the style of this one.
And the video cracked me up so much, my shoulder is feeling better. Thanks Miracle.

TheCaptain

A Guy In A Hat
Feb 7, 2012
Har, picturing you in a glittery red tailcoat and a tophat right now. And probably a big moustache.

Anyway, great song, made my day. I'll go get it now :)

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Love the new song, Gavin!
Saw it last night on youtube before I had a chance to log in here- had to stifle my giggles on the bus- I looked like quite the crazy person!

How did you guys go about looking the video? It's fantastic!

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Sonicron said:
"Then farewell to your controller, out the window it will go"

Oh God, mercy!! I think I almost died of laughter at that point xD

I wonder, Gav... did you have to do many takes while recording this song? I think I wouldn't have been able to sing without bursting into snickers and laughter at certain points xD
Funny enough, this was one of the easiest songs to make so far! Took about 15 minutes to write and most of the vocals were done in one or two takes :)
I think my next paycheck's grabbing all your Levels, shit like this is just too funny to not be able to listen to outside the 'Net.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Boba Frag said:
Love the new song, Gavin!
Saw it last night on youtube before I had a chance to log in here- had to stifle my giggles on the bus- I looked like quite the crazy person!

How did you guys go about looking the video? It's fantastic!
Got a few buddies in to dance around the multiplayer maps and used Blop's theatre mode to make it look fancy :)

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
I don't even play CoD, but this was one hilarious song, Gav. Glad to see you back on the musical horse. I truly enjoy your satirical songs. I know it's not exactly the same tone or harmony, but the feeling evoked in me reminded me of Khajiit like to Sneak.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Ahh I almost missed this one. As everyone has basically already said this was a ridiculously fun song. I loved it. It felt less like a song and more like a legit Big top presentation :)

The video really helped to bring the song to life. How long did it take to make? I'd imagine awhile if you were getting all the shots from live games.

MiracleOfSound said:
Funny enough, this was one of the easiest songs to make so far! Took about 15 minutes to write and most of the vocals were done in one or two takes :)
You said that about You died too. Is it just that some games beat you over the head with ideas for them, or do you just get anti writers block at times?

Also have you ever thought about putting your songs on Pandora?

soren7550 said:
Right now, my feelings are mixed about this one. It's good yes I suppose, but I find your other fun songs (although you could argue that all your songs are fun) to be better.

Again, that's just how I feel at the moment. Another few listens I might like it more, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
If it helps just picture Gav in a Carnie outfit showing a crowd of people the COD players XD

Sonicron said:
"Then farewell to your controller, out the window it will go"

Oh God, mercy!! I think I almost died of laughter at that point xD
This part hits a little too close to home for me... That's probably why I was Laughing so hard XD

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Come on Treyarch, make this an Easter Egg song...

You know you want to!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
PsychicTaco115 said:
Come on Treyarch, make this an Easter Egg song...

You know you want to!
Maybe you can even make another thread about it being awesome!

[sub][sub][sub][sub]and absolutely no one responds. You know, like last time XD[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Seriously though, I'd sign a petition to Treyarch to make it happen :)