Mirror's Edge: Taste

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
I haven't played the game, so i don't know what you're on about. However, that surely gives me enough reason to blindly judge your tastes from mere assumption alone! What are you... Minimalist hipsters?? What you need is spikes. And lots of them! Some torture chamber chandeliers made from virgin bones and a cattery-turned-night-bar entertainment room! Don't say i never tried to help.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
There's a part of the game where you're climbing through an actual active construction site.

It's still squeaky clean. Somehow.

Apparently the Conglomerate outlawed concrete dust.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Zhukov said:
There's a part of the game where you're climbing through an actual active construction site.

Maybe that's why they are cracking down on the runners, seeing as they leave their unseemly footprints everywhere.

OT: That "man" has some very firm manboobs.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Bob_McMillan said:
Zhukov said:

Maybe that's why they are cracking down on the runners, seeing as they leave their unseemly footprints everywhere.
Heh. At one point it occurred to me that the runners could be utterly crippled in one fell swoop if the Kruger guys just spent a night combing the rooftops and putting down beartraps or caltrops anywhere with black scuff marks.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Because nothing says "nonconformity" and "individualism" better than all looking the same amount of dirty and tasteless.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Zhukov said:
Bob_McMillan said:
Zhukov said:

Heh. At one point it occurred to me that the runners could be utterly crippled in one fell swoop if the Kruger guys just spent a night combing the rooftops and putting down beartraps or caltrops anywhere with black scuff marks.
Better yet, just clean everything with soap and mops and watch as the runners slip everywhere.

hazydawn

Jan 11, 2013
I think the info that this is about Mirrors Edge should have been in the strip somehow.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Hey now, what's wrong with having a lava lamp?!

*turns on the green lava lamp as well as the blue one that bookend the far side of his computer desk*

It's...it's just for research purposes, I swear! I'm trying to answer the age-old question of why goo floats!

Alternatively....

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Zhukov said:

DICE are Swedish, Ikea is Swedish.

Everything Swedish is like that, especially Sweden. I tell you, when I went there even the puddles were clean.

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
Step one towards establishing a successful Fascist police state: excellent fashion sense.

UberPubert

Jun 18, 2012
gigastar said:
Thats pretty much how i see most Warframe players theese days.
Quoting for truth

Every warframe is a complete design on its own with no need to accessorize or add to it, many of them even come with their own dangly bits, and when I see other players slapping armor and sydanas on it looks tacky as hell. And don't even get me started on the color schemes.

OT: I think it was Yahtzee who pointed out that most of the remaining human population must have been enslaved in order to keep the rest of the Mirror's Edge world clean, which makes me sit back and smile thinking that The Spotless Empire must have an incredibly OCD god-emperor, and the cast of heroes are literally just filthy heretics.

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
Zhukov said:

Or in real life, the McLaren Technology Centre. Yeah, the F1 "factory" is cleaner than a damn hospital and the chairman has major OCD in terms of cleanliness and things done in a particular way. Better not spill any oil on the floor or your shirt.