Mists of Pandaria is the next WoW expansion.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
if i ever get this game it may now be a more difficult choice on which race to choose

Altar

Apr 6, 2009
So, instead of fixing the broken pve/pvp, redoing Outland and Northrend to make them somewhat actually playable. Giving more lore to the "forgotten" races. (Mainly Draenei and Worgen, ha you want more lore for your Worgen?! You got all of it in the first half of your starting zone, now GTFO) They are going to add... Pandas?! Fantastic... Anyways so they've added the Monk class... so that's going to be another class that's basically exactly the same as all the others?

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
The thing im still most interested in knowing is what the Wakfu fans think of this.

I kid, I kid, theres enough room on the interwebs for the two. Personally I think it LOOKS great. It looks like it may be better visually then OL's and I am SO making a Monk!

Also, Pokemon has come to WoW my life is complete.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
And I was seriously considering installing WoW again for old times sake. But no, not anymore. I was willing forgive christmas tree armor.. Wolves, indian cows, and a 'Forsaken' undead race that is completely pointless.. but god dammit. Pandas. You brought back the fucking PANDAS? Why don't we just bring back ogres? Oh wait, that would've been a GOOD IDEA.

I'm gunna re-install Guild Wars.. See what you made me do? ...Guild Wars. I'll likely regret it in 3 hrs, but dammit my regret in trying to like it once more will be better than fucking Pandas.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
So they took a joke race and decided to make them canon?

Is there any other way they can rape and tarnish Warcraft now?

Doctor Glocktor

Aug 1, 2009
I don't get why people would get angry over this.

Its not like Pandas are any worse than the cows and dogs we already have.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Maybe if this came AFTER Emerald Dream, I would play it, but this is just another nail in the coffin that I sealed a long time ago.

Doctor Glocktor

Aug 1, 2009
Zeraiya said:
JasonKaotic said:
EDIT: Another feature's up on the site, dungeons are going to have 'best times', meaning people in PuGs are going to be even more irritating, hurrying you even more, and flaming you until their keyboards break if you stop moving forwards for a nanosecond.
/facedesk
Oh JesusChrist.

Yup, it's official, I am never going back.

Are they insane?!
You mean the dungeon runs that are separate from regular runs and are meant specifically for speedrunning them?

Heres an idea: actually look up the information instead of having it get filtered through an angry nerd.

Trejaan

Dec 14, 2009
Gabanuka said:
Pandas? My Warcraft lore is pretty shit since I've only played warcraft 3 and bits of Wow. Where the fuck did pandas come from?
There's a secret mission in Warcraft 3 if you do something when Vajsh is helping Prince Kael'thas escape from prison. If you win the secret level (which is a fun little tower defense game) you unlock the Pandaren brewmaster in the next level and in the Horde campaign.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
After reading all the information on MMO-Champion, I've concluded that WoW is going down the rouet of being a 'casual and PvP friendly game'. I know doomsayers have been citing this for years but that was cry-wolf syndrome. Now that it's actually happening I doubt Blizzard will listen.

I actually think this is a good thing. It's such a crime that the death of hardcore raiding is soon aproaching because causal raiding is alot more *convenient*. Hardcore raiders don't raid for the sake of being hardcore, they raid to make raiding more convenient. They're able to clear all raid content in a handful of days a week and have alot of free time. The features that's coming with the expansion seems to exhaderate a more relaxed approach to PvE content. They're adding Pokecraft as well :p
It's not a bad thing as there's other MMOs about to be released or are out that offer the complexity that some players want. Rift offers the talent tree disection. EvE offers the spreadsheet simulation and Guild Wars 2 offers the skill intelligence. SWTOR offers the narrative.

WoW is turning into a Casual PvE/something PvP MMO and I think it's no bad thing. A lot of people love vanity crap. A lot of people collect useless things like mini pets. It's time for the hardcore to move on to greener pastures. There's even better PvP muliplayer experiences out there.

Long live World of Warcraft but you're not my game anymore.