Mix game genders and mechanics

Mrhenners12

May 1, 2010
What game genders and mechanics would you feel would be good mixed? for example i thought it would be cool if there were a RPG/puzzle game. Or a sandbox stealth game, or a stealth/puzzle/RPG game with free running.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
Um, Puzzle Quest, Assassin's Creed and... Well, they probably haven't made it yet...

OT: First person shooter and puzzle would work great. I know that's what they did with Portal, but more would be nice.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I assume you mean genres and I'd like to see a FPS/Dating Sim game.Maybe have the character complete different shooting levels to win favor with girls or boys.

If you actually meant genders then a Tetris style puzzle game where you clear away boy and girl blocks to make hermaphrodites

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
DoA Beach Volleyball.
With men!

"There'll be banana hammocks everywhere!"
+1 awesome points for reference.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure you meant GENRE, there isn't even a 'd' in there.

Zedayen

Nov 20, 2010
fletch_talon said:
DoA Beach Volleyball.
With men!

"There'll be banana hammocks everywhere!"
+1 awesome points for reference.
Old Scrubs is great.

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing a good genre crossover/mashup using RPG and 2D/3D fighters. I mean, deeper than a side scrolling beat 'em up where you collect upgrades.

CheesusCrust

Sep 24, 2009
UncleUlty said:
I assume you mean genres and I'd like to see a FPS/Dating Sim game.Maybe have the character complete different shooting levels to win favor with girls or boys.

If you actually meant genders then a Tetris style puzzle game where you clear away boy and girl blocks to make hermaphrodites
FPS/Dating sim = Gal Gun