Modder Crams N64 into a Game Gear

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Big Max said:
Its awesome how it was built into a pre-existing console. But no portable N64 mods will ever beat the iNto64, it just looks so... Professional.

O...M...G... If Nintendo would release this thing, I'm SO buying it! =D

If I'd do this thing, I would change a thing or two on it's design. First, I'd change the controller layout a bit, while it looks great and seems pretty playable and comfortable, I'd change the shoulder buttons a bit. I'd leave the "R" button where it is, change the "Z" button to the left side and swap places between the "L" and "Z" button. That would leave the "L" button well hidden but reachable (hardly any game uses that button) and the "Z" button very reachable as the left shoulder button (almost every game on the N64 that falls into the range of awesome to respectable uses the "Z" button in some way).

I wonder if there's some way to put in there somewhere 3 controller ports to play some multiplayer goodness (the Xbox can eat it's heart out in this deppartment).

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
Yet another thing to add to the "Weird Things People Can Do With Lots Of Time And Money" folder...

ark123

Feb 19, 2009
Yep, this is just like scaling a big mountain. Completely pointless, but if you've done almost everything else, why not