Modern Masters 2015 Draft Themes

DocJ

What am I doing here?
Jun 3, 2014
So many counterspells for me to use. Being the mono blue monster I jam pack my decks with counterspells almost exclusively. I've been running with this prowess standard deck with about, uh, somewhere around ten counterspells in it? I'm especially happy to see the evoke cards in here too. I'm really hoping to get lucky with blue at the draft my store is hosting for FNM.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
RaikuFA said:
JaceArveduin said:
RaikuFA said:
JaceArveduin said:
RaikuFA said:
Lucky you. I just let my luck help me. The other day I got a few FR and DoT packs and got Ugin, Sarkham and Narset.
I'd take you're luck, lol, since out of the 5 or so I've opened, that was the only one that was value.
After that, I've expunged my luck. Any packs I buy in the next couple weeks will have nothing but junk rares. Like One with Nothing level bad.
One with Nothing is actually great for Delve/Grave Recursion strategies... Keep a 1 land hand, that, and all of those fun creature cards. Then you get rid of all of those things and proceed to top deck you're way to victory!
Or a Hellbent deck. Still shouldn't be a rare. A uncommon at least.
I can agree with that, but the thing is they put it at rare so that they wouldn't show up too much in drafts.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
JaceArveduin said:
RaikuFA said:
JaceArveduin said:
RaikuFA said:
JaceArveduin said:
RaikuFA said:
Lucky you. I just let my luck help me. The other day I got a few FR and DoT packs and got Ugin, Sarkham and Narset.
I'd take you're luck, lol, since out of the 5 or so I've opened, that was the only one that was value.
After that, I've expunged my luck. Any packs I buy in the next couple weeks will have nothing but junk rares. Like One with Nothing level bad.
One with Nothing is actually great for Delve/Grave Recursion strategies... Keep a 1 land hand, that, and all of those fun creature cards. Then you get rid of all of those things and proceed to top deck you're way to victory!
Or a Hellbent deck. Still shouldn't be a rare. A uncommon at least.
I can agree with that, but the thing is they put it at rare so that they wouldn't show up too much in drafts.
Never drafted. I'm an EDH man.