Molyneux Says Americans Find it Harder to Be Evil

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
This just in: Peter Molyneux lives in his own personal fantasy world and makes up statistics!

Oh wait, this really isn't anything new now is it?

The only reason I ever pick the good path is because developers like to fuck you if you go evil with less xp, worse rewards, and generally stunted immersion and progression. I really wish Molyneux would go back to playing with his playmobile kiddy toys and never make a fucking game again. He's an overrated hack with a fat mouth who needs to get out of the gaming industry pronto.

RokLobster23

Aug 21, 2009
I don't like being evil or good in Fable 2, therefore I hate the game.

If you're good you are forced to walk through constant mosh pits of admirers constantly repeating the same shit every minute or so. If you're evil, everyone hates you/fears you. While this is kind of expected, it is completely unrealistic. I'm pretty sure the most evil in the world don't get called a bastard in the middle of the street and let the culprit get away with it.

Also, that dog just pisses me off. I liked it better when we could just dig up treasure ourselves and be done with it

One final thing. Fuck you Peter Molyneaux for making a terrible sequel to a game I liked. It wasn't perfect, but then you somehow found a way to make it worse, oblivious to the clusterfuck you created.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
I admit I was pretty good the first play though.
in all of the games i play with choice, im always neutral-light good.
If i want to be evil, its generally on my second playthrough and i have to TRY.

and i dont get it, im a total dick.

Ultrasnail

Feb 3, 2009
i dont believe this. if it was flipped i would but there is no way that americans find it hard to be evil... btw this statement is ment to humorous but not sarcastic so dont call me a racist or anything im not saying americans are bad people.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I'm always the do-gooder in games that offer choice. My brothers hate it, but they can't say shit due to the fact they don't play the games, or in my younger brother's case, are more neutral.