Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Early Access Demo Code Giveaway

Bellvedere

Jul 31, 2008
EDIT: Codes gone now

I have one more demo code from Australia/PAL region.

PM me if you want it (I'll update this post when it's gone).

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Aw man... I've never payed Monster Hunter and I kinda wanted to see what the big deal was. Well if anyone passesby this thread with an extra code I'll gladly take it.

draigan

Apr 2, 2013
Would love one for Australia too if anyone happens to have one to spare been waiting for this game for too long

shadowjoe323

Jun 27, 2013
Any NA codes left anyone? Really want one.

EDIT: nevermind, got one. #MH4UFairy on twitter has a bunch coming in.

Lilikins

Jan 16, 2014
Im wondering...(I will admit having one would be cool..but nevertheless haha) ehhh, how can I get one of these 'codes' to give away?

To be fully honest if theres something I can get/have that I want anyways...and I get a few codes, Id more then happily jot on the escapist and give it to members. Im just curious :).

Kaimax

Jul 25, 2012
Lilikins said:
Im wondering...(I will admit having one would be cool..but nevertheless haha) ehhh, how can I get one of these 'codes' to give away?

To be fully honest if theres something I can get/have that I want anyways...and I get a few codes, Id more then happily jot on the escapist and give it to members. Im just curious :).
It's purely random, the only thing that's certain is, you need to have an e-mail address that's registered to Nintendo to get the codes.

I didn't get the special demo for SSB4, but got the demos for Pokemon OR/AS and MH4U (All of them already used, sorry)