Monster Hunter X Announced For 3DS

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Karadalis said:
List said:
is this japan only again? Capcom always treat gamers outside japan as second class citizens.
Wich japanese gaming developer doesnt?

With nintendo paying capcom off to keep their one remaining flagship title on nintendo consoles and no where else even japanese gamers are treated like suckers
Let's not forget this "second class treating company" is also the very same one that releases the game to us a year or so later, with updated monsters and content, making it the definitive edition of the game itself. I'd call that fair enough

Karadalis

Apr 26, 2011
Elvis Starburst said:
Karadalis said:
List said:
is this japan only again? Capcom always treat gamers outside japan as second class citizens.

With nintendo paying capcom off to keep their one remaining flagship title on nintendo consoles and no where else even japanese gamers are treated like suckers
Let's not forget this "second class treating company" is also the very same one that releases the game to us a year or so later, with updated monsters and content, making it the definitive edition of the game itself. I'd call that fair enough
Releases it a year later at the same time the japanese get the updated version.

Also capcom is the very same company that sells you content that is allready on your Disc but locked away. And they are the company that took a big huge dump on all megaman fans... and lets not forget the devil may cry fan insult.

Dont try to protect capcom, they dont give a damn about you as a customer, all they care about is how they can rip you off

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
I suddenly feel so much hype. I have no idea when this is coming out for everywhere that isn't japan, but I now have to get it. I just need to get through more of MH4U first. I dawdle too much and online I am only at that one giant snake monster boss (I dont remember the name)

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Karadalis said:
Elvis Starburst said:
Karadalis said:
List said:

Releases it a year later at the same time the japanese get the updated version.

Also capcom is the very same company that sells you content that is allready on your Disc but locked away. And they are the company that took a big huge dump on all megaman fans... and lets not forget the devil may cry fan insult.

Dont try to protect capcom, they dont give a damn about you as a customer, all they care about is how they can rip you off
Capcom is a load of bullshit, not trying to defend IT itself. It's the fact this shit company has brought us Monster Hunter to begin with, and still gives a big enough damn to let us Westerners have it is something I feel is worth defending. They don't care about the customer. So, nothing's stopping them from cutting the ties forever and we end up seeing another Frontier situation again. It sells decently here, and they see that as good enough to ship it over one the updated stuff is ready.

Also, If the Devil May Cry insult is the new Dante, are people still mad over that? If not, what insult, if I may ask?

EvolutionKills

Jul 20, 2008
Kaimax said:
EvolutionKills said:
Still, that T-Rex looking thing with the tail attacks looked like an absolute beast, and I'd bet that it's the flagship monster for the title.
Actually there are 4 Flagship monsters, they're all in the trailer.

GaijinHunter's thoughts about MHX and the Event in Japan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feCO2w0PAAU

I caught that after seeing this, as he's one of my go-to sources for MH4 info.