Moral Question for you

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Ok, this is a hard one.

Let's say a terrorist group kidnaps you, and knocks you out. When you wake up, there is a computer in front of you, with a map of the world. The terrorists demand that you pick a city on the map to drop a nuke on, or they will kill you and your family. Would you drop the nuke? If so, where? And would you take the bullet to the head instead of killing the others.

EDIT: I just got a call from the imaginary terrorists, they said they promise not to fire a nuke if you let them kill you and your family.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Zeithri said:
Sweden, Sunne.
Shitty little hole anyway.

But more importantly,
No one orders me around.
No one.
WHAT!? SWEDEN? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPeKHg

Cornish

Mar 19, 2010
I'd ask "Can I pick multiple?".

Seriously though, how should I know... I've got not a single clue on how I'd react.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
I'd launch the nuke. They were gonna do it anyways.

I'd aim for where I'm situated. I might get lucky any kill everyone inside.

In all seriousness, Chernobyl. It's already pretty much empty, and what's a little more radiation there? Or some where in Somalia.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I would probably let them kill me and my family. That's tough though, and not actually being in that situation, I wouldn't know. If I had to pick though, I'd pick somewhere in Africa, as then I won't be effected by all that much.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I would drop it on Niger, since it was voted the worst country in the world to live in, so it needs a good few thousand years to get back on track:p

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Depends. If I didn't pick a city, would they pick one instead? Because in that case I'd go for the least populated city on the map (where does the line between city and town go by the way).

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Wasilla Alaska. It's already home to a black hole, maybe that'd cancel the nuke out.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Why is it that you mention the Nuke, but not the Terrorists?
zombiejoe said:
The terrorists demand that you pick a city on the map, or they will kill you and your family
Obviously they are asking where to vacation at, so they can calm down, put things into perspective, and stop being Terrorists.
Maybe even collect stray Rabbits they teach to fetch.

So of course I will point out a city, maybe somewhere in Switzerland.

*Googles*

St. Gallen will do.