More or Less Troubleshooting...

Freethinker101

Sep 19, 2010
Hello everyone, I simply come here because 'Hotmail' has become more or less a useless piece of junk. Why would I say this? Such a ludicrous thought, to point toward a random group.
But as far as there security goes, its also useless.
Now to my problem. I had an account for roughly 2-3 years, and randomly the email's password no longer works, and it is considered invalid, being annoyed that this email uses everything I own (eg. xbox, comp games). So this means I can't get it off my xbox account and I have been worried about it being hacked, but to my joy its fine, for now. So I made another account on Hotmail, thinking my luck was just sour. But as I left the account alone for a day or 2 the password doesn't work, could this be a simple malfunction? Or a deliberate hacker trying to annoy? I don't know. Also the Internet Explorer Revocation doesn't work, and I remembered the pass words.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
*Checks own Hotmail*

By jove, you're...probably the only one affected!

I'm sorry, but mine has not experienced any troubles. If it were something I had ever personally seen in the years that I've used Hotmail, I would be able to help, but I'm a bit lost here.

Freethinker101

Sep 19, 2010
Well how fun, I think a hacker personally trying to annoy me. If anyone knows any other reasons post on here or send me a message...