more then 80 polish officals dead (breaking news)

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
dark_taint92 said:
Earlier today a plane crashed in Russia carrying 80 high ranking officals os polands goverment and major businesses.
dark_taint92 said:
a plane crashed
dark_taint92 said:
in Russia
Never trust Russia. CONSPIRACY TO RE-ABSORB POLAND.

Or a sad tragedy - good luck Poland, there's gonna be at least a few days of chaos....

EDIT: They were travelling to mark an anniversary of a massacre by the Russian NKVD.......and then are all killed.........in Russia........ 0_O
[sub]Not that I'm accusing Russia[/sub]

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
I honestly would not care if this happened to my government. (My country can't get fucked up any worse than it already is, so it wouldn't make a difference there)

Did you guys like your government or something?

Brisingr

May 22, 2009
This is a terrible tragedy, These will be testing times for the Polish government and its people. One question that is bugging me about all this is, why on earth they were using a plane that 20 years old, surely these planes aren't safe.

kazuar

Nov 19, 2009
The really messed up part is that their officials used to fly around in separate planes(for safety obv.) but then they changed that due budget cuts like a year ago.

yayforgiveaway

Aug 25, 2009
Nimbus said:
I honestly would not care if this happened to my government. (My country can't get fucked up any worse than it already is, so it wouldn't make a difference there)

Did you guys like your government or something?
Not really but still he was The President
jamesworkshop said:
ouch, isn't poland a fairly stable region shouldn't cause too much trouble..right
We'll just have election sooner (~half year)
JaredXE said:
Tragedy, yes.

But I'd swear this has the makings of a Polish Joke.
?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
That's awful. I feel bad for Poland. They always have the worst luck.

Liberaliter

Sep 17, 2008
Lots of high ranking officials dead, including the president. But the Prime Minister is the prime leader in Poland. Blame is being pointed to the 20 year old planes, which have failed before. Really sad though.

breadlord

Apr 21, 2009
Something tells me it's fake.

I swear i hope this is fake. My mothers side is mostly Polish, like my grandma can speak it very well.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
This is so crazy it's making my inner conspiracy theorist get all energetic.

-What if the Russians did it? Or the CIA?!

Silence, fool! I am in command here!

In all seriousness, this is pretty intense, I hope Poland gets some new officials A.S.A.P.

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
I think there were a few prominent members of the clergy killed as well.

It's more a pity because I think the point of the meeting was to show peace between Russia and Poland or something.

ReincarnatedFTP

Jun 13, 2009
BRB Plane Ride.

Edit:Now to add something halfway serious to my post.

It is not the first time this is happened. Gen. Sikorski the Polish Foreign President was killed in a Plane crash over Gibraltar and another guy (ex-President) of Poland was killed in a Plane Crash as well.

All of these people were extremely anti-communist and in the case of this guy here, was a strong Nationalist and were against some parts of the EU.

I realize Putin/Medvedev are independents, not communists. Just putting that out there.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
This is really sad.

On another note, who wants to sieze Poland while they're politically unstable? I think it'd be a pretty good weekend if me and my pals took a country by force.

Ilke

Mar 28, 2010
My condolences to those who died and their families.

I'm sure conspiracy theories will pop up, like RUSSIANS DID IT, or GERMANS DID IT.