Morgan Freeman Tells A GTA V Story

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
Michael Epstein said:
Well, not really. They got a guy who sounds a lot like him, though.

If it isn't Morgan Freeman, don't open with it. I clicked on this link because it had Morgan Freeman in the title, not some guy who can change his voice.

Don't post this drivel. Or at least be direct by it.

Ipsen

Jul 8, 2008
marurder said:
Michael Epstein said:

If it isn't Morgan Freeman, don't open with it. I clicked on this link because it had Morgan Freeman in the title, not some guy who can change his voice.

Soooo, I'm getting a slight implication from you that this wouldn't be drivel if it WAS Morgan Freeman, as if the man himself somehow validates something (other than Machinima having exorbitant amounts of money to hire him, for shits & giggles, which they don't).

Otherwise, you define making a mountain out of a molehill; it was pretty convincing (if not silly, nonetheless hilarious), at least to those listening for a narration by Freeman.

Suspend your belief a bit, you might enjoy entertainment (or even Morgan Freeman's actual work) a bit more.

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
Ipsen said:
marurder said:
Michael Epstein said:

Soooo, I'm getting a slight implication from you that this wouldn't be drivel if it WAS Morgan Freeman, as if the man himself somehow validates something (other than Machinima having exorbitant amounts of money to hire him, for shits & giggles, which they don't).

Otherwise, you define making a mountain out of a molehill; it was pretty convincing (if not silly, nonetheless hilarious), at least to those listening for a narration by Freeman.

Suspend your belief a bit, you might enjoy entertainment (or even Morgan Freeman's actual work) a bit more.
I'm not talking about the quality of the video. I'm referring to the headline and substance of The Escapists article.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
everything is better with morgan freeman. sadly this wasnt morgan freeman so this wasnt made better.
Morgan Freeman is so good he narated his own birth, though.

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
His voice irritates me, and hes really not that great of an actor in my firm stated opinion, therefore i will not be watching this video. Also this entire youtube series is pretty bad, cool you sound like Morgan Freeman, can you do anything of value?