Mortal Kombat characters

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
I'll throw in the first votes for Liu Kang and Kung Lao. Totally badass without many stupid gimmicks (aside from the hat thing).

evilstonermonkey

Oct 26, 2009
Scorpion is my favourite forever and ever, with Kabal and Baraka tying for second, Then Sub Zero, Cyrax and Reptile tying for third. I HATE Kung lao, Liu Kang and Johnny Cage, but the rest I don't mind.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Kitana, followed by Jade.
Smoke is climbing rank...dunnow if he will get any farther though...>.>

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Kano. A knife nut that runs a gang full of badasses with another member of the gang Kabal at a close second. Smoke for third.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Hmm Too many :( I like Jonny Cage, Ermac, Cyrax Raiden, Strkyer.

Also Reiko and Havik., who where not in MK9.

Delta437

Jan 29, 2011
Reptile is in first with Kano following close behind. I just love how reptiles fatalities always seem more personal like him slicing their throats or vomiting acid into their mouths, so brutal yet so defined.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Can I be that guy and say khameleon AKA all the ninja's? No? Okay.

Noob it is then. He has the best attacks, he is by far the most stealthy ninja and pretty cool looking.

Dream_Sequencer

Dec 27, 2010
My favorite is Baraka. A character that I'm really good with. I like his ten hit combos and his blades are bad ass. He is bad ass.

My close second is Quan Chi, also a character that I'm really good at.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
GET OVER HERE! honestly, do I need to say anything else?
in second: Smoke. I like the tricks he has in MK9, and some of his moves are fun to watch. Takes a little getting used to, though.
in third: Stryker. Probably the most sensible, considering he has body armor, a gun, grenades, and a taser. Whereas most fight in impractical clothes.

Andrew_Mac

Feb 20, 2011
Free Thinker said:
Stryker. Screw the ninjas with their teleport moves, I'm going to fight and play like a man. Now spread em'!

Fight like a man... shooting and using a taser? thats... fair...

I don't really have a favourite... Gun to my head decision (gun from stryker?...) I'd choose Smoke. Pier pressure and all that... But seriously, I wud choose smoke. I'm not very good with using him (hell I can't use anyone really.) But he has some awesome moves and his fatalities are awesome.

I would choose kratos but that might be a bit of a middle finger to Xbox users...

StrangerQ

Oct 14, 2009
Noob and Subzero.
Noob boi has that goo clone that causes silly things to happen
Sub boi freeze , smash face, freeze , smash hip, freeze , smash pancreas/liver/stomach/whatthehellwasthatbodypartinmk9X-Raymove

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Sonya, why? Because she's awesome and she can rip your body in half using her thighs.
Beat that Chun Li!

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Scorpion because he was my favourite ever since the first one back in the days when I used to play against my brother (Sub Zero) on the good ol' Megadrive.

I remember how awesome it was when I discovered his spear move, I totally spammed the shit out of that afterward.