Mortal Kombat Klassic Skin DLC Brings Back Toasty Arcade Days

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
Necromancer1991 said:
Quite, anyway I'm not sure the exact number of pre-orders would be necessary to get all of the costumes (7 if I remember correctly), but I can tell you know they'd add up to well over 5$ (probably on the range of 30$+) so as I said before, it's a bargain
For skins and handful of animations?

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
Akisa said:
Necromancer1991 said:
Quite, anyway I'm not sure the exact number of pre-orders would be necessary to get all of the costumes (7 if I remember correctly), but I can tell you know they'd add up to well over 5$ (probably on the range of 30$+) so as I said before, it's a bargain
Well I've paid 5$ for less

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
Necromancer1991 said:
Akisa said:
Necromancer1991 said:
Well I've paid 5$ for less
Doesn't change the fact that's it still a ripoff.

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
Akisa said:
Eh I don't really care, they could have charged more for it and they're still getting their five dollars anyway so no use complaining

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
Akisa said:
What you consider a rip-off I consider a fair deal so this boils down to a difference in opinion over what the actual worth of a few skins are, worst case scenario you don't buy them I'm not going to sit here debating whether or not it was a "Rip-off" because as I said I think it's a fair price

/argument