Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

It’s basically a sequel to the Scorpion one then. In any case it will probably be an improvement over the live action movie.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
...okay, who the hell said "we're going to adapt the storyline of MK2, but we need a character from MK3," and was answered with "I know, Stryker!"

Anyone?

...fine.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
In any case it will probably be an improvement over the live action movie.
The first animated movie is better than MK 2021! Both animated films already are.

...okay, who the hell said "we're going to adapt the storyline of MK2, but we need a character from MK3," and was answered with "I know, Stryker!"

Anyone?

...fine.
Still better than Cole! Stryker I actually don't mind. I was never a hardcore fan, but Jesus fans went overboard with the hatred of the guy back in 90s.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
The first animated movie is better than MK 2021! Both animated films already are.

Still better than Cole! Stryker I actually don't mind. I was never a hardcore fan, but Jesus fans went overboard with the hatred of the guy back in 90s.
I think his awful looking roundhouse kick had a lot to do with that unfortunately. When you think of it Cassie and Jackie are both basically younger, female versions of him.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I think his awful looking roundhouse kick had a lot to do with that unfortunately. When you think of it Cassie and Jackie are both basically younger, female versions of him.
I knew a guy at one of my old schools that would always pick Stryker. If I weren't correctly he was one of the upper classmen and I think a grade above my brother. 7th grade. He would eventually pick the guy and wreck everybody with him just to piss everybody off.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

Anyone?

...fine.
Believe it or not, people don't hate Stryker anymore.

Reactions: BrawlMan