Most annoying video game character.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Title says it. Who do you find the most annoying?

Now I realize most people are going to say Navi and I'm probably one the only people who DIDN'T find Navi from Ocarina of Time annoying. Hell I loved that little fairy! Now there was a certain character that pissed me off to no ends in a certain video game. Here's a hint: "Want some chocolate?" Thats right. Chip from Sonic Unleashed. But then again what didn't piss me off in that game? Except maybe the day time levels.

Schnippshly

Mar 6, 2009
The player character from Killing Floor would be a lot less annoying if his voice didn't inhabit the body of every player.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Alma from the F.E.A.R. series.

She doesn't hurt you (if you're smart). Ever. All she ever does is pop up and poke her hands in your face.

GET OUTTA MAH WAY, YA *****! I got people to shoot!

scyrin

Mar 31, 2010
has to be the lute players in Assassin's creed 2

wanted to go and murder all of them after interrupting a mission for the 3rd time

NoCure

Dec 9, 2010
Schnippshly said:
The player character from Killing Floor would be a lot less annoying if his voice didn't inhabit the body of every player.
LOADS OF MONAH!

My opinion would be the lead character in Alpha Protocol. I failed missions on purpose just to see him die.

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
scyrin said:

wanted to go and murder all of them after interrupting a mission for the 3rd time
I'd say the beggars. At least the lute players are playing in your honor.

The beginning of this sums it up.

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
Rebecca from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. She was tolerable in II (probably because there was very little time spent in Desmond's time period and, therefore, on her too), but something happened between the two games that made her almost completely change into a *****. It's saying a lot when your despised character from the first installment (Shaun) suddenly becomes your favorite in the next because everyone else suddenly becomes unbearable to talk to.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
scyrin said:
Headbutt, Punch, Knee, repeat. Works like a charm and makes them worth it.

OT: Samus from Other M. It's not that I don't like how Team Ninja tried to develop her character, it's just that they failed at it.

Lord Devius

Aug 5, 2010
Justin Tarrant said:
Title says it. Who do you find the most annoying?

Now I realize most people are going to say Navi and I'm probably one the only people who DIDN'T find Navi from Ocarina of Time annoying. Hell I loved that little fairy!
I loooove Navi. Far less annoying than the ding-ding-dingy ***** that was Tatl. (I say this as a massive fan of Majora's Mask over Ocarina of Time)

If I had to choose one character... Eh. Probably my characters in RPGs with moral systems. I'm going to massacre entire cities, then just bribe people to get my morality back up. Worked particularly well in Fallout 3.

Or in Mass Effect, which I'm currently playing for the first time, being the moron who can't seem to stay Paragon or Renegade.

I don't get annoyed by many characters, really. (Aside from Tatl, at times. OH NO WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THREE DAYS LEFT shut up you stupid fairy I got all the first-cycle plot done in like 10 minutes just shut up about the carnival)

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
From a bad game? Ayumi, the valley girl treasure hunter from X-Blades. From a game that was okay but personally wasn't my cup of tea? Vanille, she of the impossible to identify accent, from FFXIII. From a game I otherwise think is awesome? A tie between Alex Mercer and Altair. Alex because he was a douchenozzle, and Altair because I hated his voice and I had so many unskippable conversations where I had to listen to it.

TiefBlau

Apr 16, 2009
scyrin said:

"But I made it for you, master!"

Makes me feel guilty every time.

Now those lepers, and those beggar women that take to throwing rocks when they see you climbing. They just drive me fucking insane.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Rosh Penin from Jedi Academy. He makes that whiny ***** Anakin look suave and sophisticated by comparison.

ShakesZX

Nov 28, 2009
Any faceless, nameless, voiceless player-character. I just can't get into game really where a character doesn't get any personality. I understand it's supposed to let you assume the role, but still...