Most Anticipated game of 2010

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
I'll still be playing the games i'm picking up in the steam sale right the way through next year, so it's doubtful i'll be looking forward to much lol.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, Halo: Reach, whatever Call of Duty gets churned out this year, and Duke Nukem Forever.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Guy32 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Monster Hunter 3
I was until it got moved from PS3 to Wii. I'm not really a PS3 fanboy, I have a Wii too, but the online for my Wii doesn't work. It makes me mad though because Monster Hunter is one of the most un-casual game I've ever played and it kills me to see it as an exclusive to the most casual system.

Anyway, I don't know about most, but I'm really looking forward to all the new Final Fantasies. Even Versus.
That sucks.
And it begins

microhive

Mar 27, 2009
The only game on my list for 2010 is StarCraft II. Because of the editor there is no need for any other game.

WarCraft III and its modding capability occupied me for 5-6 years.

Mr Scott

Apr 15, 2008
natural_fighter64 said:
Pokemon soul silver, looks like a very promising remake of possibly the best pokemon game EVAR!
I believe the best Pokemon game ever was Gold version. But, yes I am looking forward to re-do's of games rather than fresh, new ones, so eat me.

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
Demon ID said:
Halo:Reach

For saying that on these forums a small part of me expects to be banned for diservice to elitism.

I'm want to be really happy about Arkham asylum 2, but it seems to soon and i can't help but feel it will be rushed.
I'm with you on the elitism comment. Not a fanboy here but hey, someone needs to defend Bungie.
They disappoint us after all the hype: as do nearly every game producer.
There are plenty of annoying fanboys: Every half-decent game has an annoying fanboy community. Some Escapians point out Halo fanboys in particular mainly for one of 2 reasons (1)They just plain don't like Halo; (2)They are just riding the bandwagon and have forgotten their argument for hating Halo long ago[You are out there and I know who you are].

That said, for God's non-existant sake Escapist. A company is producing games that a lot of people will enjoy. That is a damn sight more than what you're doing, sticking your nose up at it.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Guy32 said:
Aura Guardian said:
Guy32 said:
That sucks.
And it begins
I don't really think we have many die-hard Wii fans on this site. Maybe I'm wrong.

Also I just remembered Heavy Rain. Sooooo looking forward to that.
You'd be mistaken. But no worries. I'm not angry. I hope Heavy Rain is good. Like the other Heavy Rain topics, to me, it doesn't look good. (Maybe it's because I didn't play Indigo Prophecy)

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
SantoUno said:
Demon ID said:
Halo:Reach

For saying that on these forums a small part of me expects to be banned for diservice to elitism.

I'm want to be really happy about Arkham asylum 2, but it seems to soon and i can't help but feel it will be rushed.
Don't worry I'll stand with ya against the haters.

I'm looking forward to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, though I still haven't seen anyone else mention the game.
I too stand against the haters.

Deadrising 2
Bioshock 2
Alpha Protocol
Heavy Rain
GOD OF WAR III

GOD OF WAR III!!!!!!

Bigwig

Dec 20, 2009
Alan Wake currently. In the latter half of the year I'll be most looking forward to Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M.

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Amnestic said:
Starcraft 2.

Along with all of South Korea.
Seeing as how it's Blizzard I wouldn't solidify SC2 coming out in 2010. I kid, of course.

Personally I can't really think of any games I'm really looking forward to except for Mass Effect 2

EDIT: and No More Heroes 2

A Satanic Panda

Nov 5, 2009
no one said Crysis 2,

the Cryengine 3 looks like Megan Fox dipped in Branston pickle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kvl31g77Z8

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
crap,i think i need to get my eyes checked again. poor vision is the only logical explanation for why im not seeing the old republic mmo on anyones list