Most anticipated game of 2012?

MrTwo

Aug 9, 2011
bacchus1234 said:
Borderlands 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooo, Borderlands 2, I'm with you there, thats my most anticipated. (Hated the whole concept of ME2)
Also Dishonored!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Argh, I'm Australian I really hope there is a 'u' in the title when it comes out. ITS WRONG DAMMIT!)
Give me a gameplay video.
PLEASE.

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
There are games coming out in 2012? I hadn't noticed; I'm too focused on Skyrim. :p

Seriously though, probably ME3 and The Last Guardian.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
MASS EFFECT 3

That is all, carry on!

CAPTCHA: tacco confirmed.... wonderful, I am hungry!

SFMB

May 13, 2009
My anticipation stops at Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, this year. There's nothing worth waiting for after that.

legendp

Jul 9, 2010
Mass effect 3 (I thought 2 was 10x better than 1 and 2 felt less linear with more options and choices)

halo 4 (loved them all so far and yu can only milk something if you ran out of ideas

(when is prey 2 and tomb raider coming out?)
and some others I can not recall at the moment

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
Mass Effect 3
Pokemon Grey (who are they kidding, of course they'll make it)

And not saying I'm gonna buy it yet, but I am very curious to see more WiiU content

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Starhawk looks really interesting. So that.

I enjoyed ME2 but I'm not looking forward to ME3 as much for some reason. I wish I knew the answer to that.

Bloody Loon

Oct 23, 2009
Is coming out in 2011.

I will be playing Skyrim ALL FUCKING YEAR!

Well, other than that, guild wars 2, Firefall, and I'll probably pick up a cheap copy of Saints Row 3, Mass Effect 3, and Arkham City, about 6 months or so after they're released.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
I loved Borderlands, so Borderlands 2 should be fun.

I have yet to dislike a Kirby title, so if that comes out in 2012 I will be excited.

I can't wait for Bioshock Infinite.

But the one I'm most interested in is The Secret World, it has the potential to completely change the face of online gaming, or it could suck and no-one will care. Still, a brand new, completely original MMO with no classes, levels or fantasy archetypes sounds bloody cool. To be honest, I am annoyed that no-one has brought this up yet, I suppose everyone but me wants to play games that conform to the staples of their respective genres and series.

This is why we can't have nice things, everyone. Can we please stop playing Halo games, they have never been innovative or interesting. Diablo 3 has already been ruined, the Mass Effect series is dull, Halo 4 will be even worse than 1,2 and 3, and NO-ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KIRBY'S RETURN TO DREAMLAND!!!!

5t3v0

Jan 15, 2011
Inb4 "Surviving the apocalypse" on real life. (Unless I missed something in this thread...)

RazielXT

Oct 19, 2009
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
The last guardian
Guild wars 2

anything else mentioned here is most probably going to go past me

Corax_1990

May 21, 2010
To get the obvious out of the way first. Mass Effect, Halo 4 and Bioshock. Now, for the rest, Borderlands 2, Xcom, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (RUSH EM!) and Hitman: Absoloution are pretty much already on my list of things to buy.