Most Awesome moment EVER in a Video Game!

elco

Dec 11, 2007
Killed By a civilian in GTA 4 who was hit by a car, flying into me and killed me on impact! He was also on fire to add....

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
First in-game WoW cinematic at the Wrathgate. That actually blew my mind the first time it happened.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Commander Sheperd punching out a journalist is a crowning moment of awesomeness.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 are filled with these moments of complete and utter awesomeness. I also remember Gears of War 2 being pretty epic when I first played it.

Mr. Mike

Mar 24, 2010
Any number of the God of War 3 bosses are definitely "awesome", but they've been designed that way.

Were you to ask for the most awesome UNSCRIPTED moment someone's had in a video game, I remember this one time in HL2: DM where I crossbow'd a guy onto a railing so it looked like he was just casually leaning against it and for some reason I thought it was hilarious.

Melion

Apr 16, 2009
When I chainsawed about 10 locust in a row when I co-op with a friend in Gears Of War 2.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
imahobbit4062 said:
Thunderhorse94 said:
God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 are filled with these moments of complete and utter awesomeness. I also remember Gears of War 2 being pretty epic when I first played it.
I agree with God Of War 3, especially a fight with with a certain characters around halfway through the game.
Are you talking about this character?
Chronos?

If so, I made another save point on my second playthrough at the boss fight with this guy so I can keep going back to that spot. It was so fucking awesome, over the top and extremely violent.

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
Emerging from vault 101 to be greeted by the endless wasteland beyond.
- Remains the most overwhelming interactive experience I ever had.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
In Fallout 3 I have two moments:

#1: Side with Mr. Burke in the quest, The Power of Atom

#2: Shot any pile of cars with The Fatman...Or better yet, shot one car which is close to other cars with something like a laser rifle and watch that sweet, sweet chain reaction nuke-splosion.

Side Note: The first time I used a Nuka-Grenade was an Oooooo-Ahhhh moment though not as much as the other two

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
imahobbit4062 said:
Thunderhorse94 said:
imahobbit4062 said:
Thunderhorse94 said:
I agree with God Of War 3, especially a fight with with a certain characters around halfway through the game.
Are you talking about this character?
Chronos?

If so, I made another save point on my second playthrough at the boss fight with this guy so I can keep going back to that spot. It was so fucking awesome, over the top and extremely violent.
Negative, the one before that.
He was killed in a rather brutal way with a blunt weapon. I don't want to say his name, because it was an epic surprise for me. Though that boss was also epic, I cringed at a lot of scenes in that fight.
Oh I get ya now. I totally wasn't expecting that fight either, it just came out of nowhere, was an awesome fight, and the finish was just......Wow. Just amazing. Just watching the game too was fun, because my friend came over to finish it as he only has a PC. You can pay more attention to the graphics and animations during the QTEs when someone else is playing.