Most creative way you've asked someone out

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Because I am bored and it is late I figured I would ask this of the Escapist

What is the most creative way you have ever asked someone out, or been asked out?
Also feel free to include the least creative or lamest way.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Never really asked anyone out in the traditional sense.

So, uh, I guess I'll go with asking her to come to the cemetary with me... *shrug*

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
The best one was a while ago, I'd known the girl for a while and we were both anime fans so I decided to invite her out (as usual) but then went full tsundere.

"H-hey! I'm going to the cinema. Y-you can come with me if you want. It's not like I like you or anthing!"

She got the reference.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Amethyst Wind said:
The best one was a while ago, I'd known the girl for a while and we were both anime fans so I decided to invite her out (as usual) but then went full tsundere.

"H-hey! I'm going to the cinema. Y-you can come with me if you want. It's not like I like you or anthing!"

She got the reference.
Now you just need to pray to the gods that she doesn't go full yandere on you in return.

One Epic Phail

Apr 7, 2012
Amethyst Wind said:

She got the reference.
You've got a keeper

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
Kasurami said:
'I have your sister suspended above a tank of piranha-tiger hybrids.

Her life depends on your willingness to date.'
If this forum had karma, or reputation points, or anything like that, you would be +1 right now. That's hilarious.
I'm kinda uncreative, so I tend to go for the 'wanna see a movie?' approach.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I've... never actually asked a woman out. Once, I was asked to a dress-up party based on choosing a decade for your costume theme when I went on leave. I was back stateside for a week, and she bought me a stage WWI uniform for it. That was actually kinda fun.

TobiasMP

Jun 9, 2010
I'm crazy, and so are the ways i ask girls out.

Once I was in love with this girl, but she didn't want to go out with me; but she did want us to be friends and we could hang out. So i invited her to hang out by a river nearby and showed up with a huge boat (I borrowed it from a friend of mine) with a bbq and a table set for two on it. That was our first date.
A couple days later I asked her if she wanted to go out and get some icecream, she said she was grounded and wasn't allowed to leave the house. I showed up in front of her house with a icecreamcar (I also borrowed that one); She became my girlfriend and we were together for a year and a half.

This other time i did a serenade under the balcony of a girls house (i actually wasn't that much in love with her, but she had such a perfect balcony and i just wanted to give a serenade once). Turned out she had 3 friends of her staying the night cause her parents weren't home. Result: i sang and played guitar under a balcony with 4 beautiful girls on it, and was invited inside :) BEST NIGHT EVER

so my advice is; be creative and don't take no for an answer, well atleast the first time; after two or three no's you're becoming a stalker

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
I've only ever asked someone out once, and it wasn't that creative. She'd recently broken up with her boyfriend, and we'd been flirting for a while. So her friends encouraged me to ask her out, and so I did, with the statement, "So, do you wanna go out with me?" To which she said, "Yes."

No, we're not still together. It was Year 7, for goodness sake, and we were both frigid 12-year-olds.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Give them a note:

"Do you want to go out with me?

Yes -- smile
No -- backflip"

Haven't used this, because I would be a horrible person to be in a relationship with.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
Hmmm... only ever asked 2 people out. The first was a girl in my class at school. I didn't have much in the way of confidence but she utterly DESTROYED what little confidence I had left. Instead of just a simple "No!" or the like, she burst into laughter and ran down the corridor telling everyone that I'd asked her out. I was ridiculed by everyone for it for the rest of the year...

The second girl was my third girlfriend, some 4 years later, whom I broke up with my at the time current girlfriend to be with her. We enjoyed a good 3 years together before deciding we didn't love one-another as much as we used to and parted ways.

Can't say I've ever done anything out of the ordinary when asking either of them out though...

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
I wish I could relate and respond to these threads for entertainment value instead of witnessing another affirmation of the fact that I'm going to die alone

:C

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
By not asking anyone out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha....*sigh*

Captcha: Start from scratch

Oh, not you too...