Most depressing movie you ever saw

That Greek Guy

Jul 29, 2009
So, like the title says, what is the movie that after you were done watching it made you feel the most emo. The movie that made you for a day forget about all the good things in life.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Snow Angels [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.231661-2-50-Reviews-Snow-Angels-2007], by far.

But it was still an amazing film.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
That Greek Guy said:
So, like the title says, what is the movie that after you were done watching it made you feel the most emo. The movie that made you for a day forget about all the good things in life.

Aronofsky's Requiem For A Dream
and
Black Swan

If you want to feel completely depressed about how harsh the world can be then those 2 movies are it.

God, I still can't get over Requiem for a Dream.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
I wanted to throw myself off of a bridge after watching 500 Days of Summer.

Same with after No Strings Attached.

I'm such a hopeless romantic. Chick flicks and RomComs get me every time, no matter how cheesy (looking at you Valentine's Day).

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Mobile Suit Gundam_00 - Awakening of the Trailblazer and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm not a movie person, and I hate going out to public places. I usually end up watching movies at home or at a friends house. These two being the most depressing movies I've seen. Not that they are all very depressing. Just probably the most depressing movies I've seen.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Schindler's list

Anyone else who has seen this movie can attest to the reasons I was crying like a newborn child at the end.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Grave of the Fireflies

you watch the whole movie with the hope things are gonna get better and it only gets worse...

Edit: Oh it seems the person who posted just seconds above me was thinking the same thing.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Biodome

A stark reminder of the harsh and often chaotic world that we all must call home.

Truly a masterpiece.

That Greek Guy

Jul 29, 2009
the spud said:
Biodome

A stark reminder of the harsh and often chaotic world that we all must call home.

Truly a masterpiece.
wait.....are you talking about the movie with Pauly Shore?